Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry,I do know how you are feeling.If I were you I'd give it 3 months before you return (min).Give your body time to get strong again and your mind too!! You might find things different a second time-I do believe we learn alot from a first cycle. Thinking of you, try and rest.X

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5g how are you doing? How are your babies? Are they growing well?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really sorry it's not worked for you this time. I was hoping your little one had stuck. Give it a few months for your body to get over this cycle then fingers crossed for your 2nd cycle. Hopefully you will have a better experience next time. Molly. X x
    3 gorgeous boys.

After 6 fresh cycles, I finally gave birth to my gorgeous Genesis daughter.

My life is complete.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear your BFN, I know it hurts real bad. It took me 3 cycles with Savvas I am now 23weeks pregnant with twins. So dont give up. I went direct to Savvas all 3 times and I really think this is the best option. Can you not ask Savvas to cut Paul out and have all your monitoring done in Cyprus????
    2 gorgeous and my beautiful genesis TWIN GIRLS:

Sometimes the strongest women are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having my consultation with Paul on Saturday to go through a few things. Have a long list of questions to raise!! Will update more after that. We have paid Paul directly for 2 cycles so it's not an option I cutting him out to go through Savvas directly. Hope all the lovely pregnant ladies are feeling well and good luck to everyone else on their journey xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did Paul do your monitoring over here??? Even though you have paid could you not ask for this to be done by Savvas and stay in Cyprus a few days longer???
    Hope your consultation goes well hun xxxxx
    2 gorgeous and my beautiful genesis TWIN GIRLS:

Sometimes the strongest women are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Doublechoc; January 7th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused

Last edited by Doublechoc; January 7th, 2013 at 08:57 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having spoken to Paul Rainsbury this morning he said it is unlikely the 24hr delay made a difference but it is possible. Both him and Savvas believe it was just a total coincidence as to what happened. Savvas said he had no explanation and had never seen such a result in a 30year old, whereas Rainsbury said he had a long, long time ago, and in those cases it was coincidence. I hope and pray thats all it was. Meanwhile he has agreed I can start on my next cycle (towards end of Feb hopefully) so I will be back at Genesis in March xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best wishes sprinkle. This journey is def not for the faint hearted,congratulate yourself on your first cycle. Its a brave thing you did.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast