Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm booked for April. It's my second cycle. You can email me if you want. Lisvna@gmail.com I'm also at the other website.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi were tentatively booked in for pgd with genesis for April '12.
    We need to do fsh,lh,estradiol & amh bloods + baseline vapinal ultra sound and assessment of ovaries and uterus, we contacted MUMS clinic in west midlands area who quoted approx £500 is there a cheaper clinic out there that you guys could recommend?

any help would be appreciated.

DW 27 no issues ME 31 no issues (1 daughter)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls. Just became a dream member - can anyone please tell me what extra I formation I have access to? Many thanks x

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niceguyeddie I live in the netherlands so I can't help you with that! We are at genesis in the beginning of April and we will stay 15 days in Paphos so maybe we will see eachother there! We will be almost cycle buddies

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lisvna View Post
    Niceguyeddie I live in the netherlands so I can't help you with that! We are at genesis in the beginning of April and we will stay 15 days in Paphos so maybe we will see eachother there! We will be almost cycle buddies
    hey nice to meet you yes we will be, don't want to hog the thread but in short how was your first experience with genesis if you don't mind me asking.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was à great experience. It's a very clean clinic with English speaking staff. Dr Savvas is very nice, he is clever and he speaks very good English (I speak Dutch, we are from the Netherlands). Unfortunately I got a bfn despite all the good blood tests, numbers etc. Ivf/pgd is a big gambling game. I hope you will be a OHW!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi nice guy. I'm from midlands too. I went to care fertility in Leicester for pre tests and monitoring!!
    5 gorgeous 's
    And my beautiful genesis Cyprus born May 12

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lisvna View Post
    It was à great experience. It's a very clean clinic with English speaking staff. Dr Savvas is very nice, he is clever and he speaks very good English (I speak Dutch, we are from the Netherlands). Unfortunately I got a bfn despite all the good blood tests, numbers etc. Ivf/pgd is a big gambling game. I hope you will be a OHW!
    it sounds it, I been told its how they stick in the individual & a lot of luck sometimes... wish you all the best keep the faith, if you don't mind me asking how old are you guys and any issues?

by the way what is OHW
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; January 27th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by five gorgeous babies View Post
    Hi nice guy. I'm from midlands too. I went to care fertility in Leicester for pre tests and monitoring!!
    can you pm me the clinic and nice to meet you & congratulations just reading your story.

any advice on these bloods/scans and what the actual levels mean?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    it sounds it, I been told its how they stick in the individual & a lot of luck sometimes... wish you all the best keep the faith, if you don't mind me asking how old are you guys and any issues?

by the way what is OHW
    One Hit Wonder- worked the first time!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast