Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks onlythelonely. That is really helpful. Now just need my period to come.....doh! Can't believe I actually want it to arrive!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls, I am new to GD. I am 32 yo and I too have 3 beautiful boys. I am from NSW. We have decided to research PGD with hopes to try Asap in 2012. Spoke to syd ivf who recommend and assist with superior art in Thailand. Also visited my GP today she is happy to refer and assist in Thailand or HRC in US. Need advise which clinic is best and why? We will need to take the kids along with us. Thx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming pink after 3 DS View Post
    Hi Girls, I am new to GD. I am 32 yo and I too have 3 beautiful boys. I am from NSW. We have decided to research PGD with hopes to try Asap in 2012. Spoke to syd ivf who recommend and assist with superior art in Thailand. Also visited my GP today she is happy to refer and assist in Thailand or HRC in US. Need advise which clinic is best and why? We will need to take the kids along with us. Thx
    I would do some pretesting first and base your decision on that ! But at 32, should be good to go !

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Jils04. Sounds like a good idea. Sydney IVF have send me my ultrasound & bloods requests via mail so When I get those I'll start testing! Did you use either of these clinics? Are you suggesting if the protesting is all good to use one clinic over the other? Thx again.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bubbaboo, I am new to GD, I am from SE QLD we are looking to have a PGD/IVF in US this year, I am having trouble finding a Dr who will prescribe the medications needed for the early part of the cycle and just be involved. I have been able to get a local GP to do all bloods, sono scan request etc. Any recommendations in SE QLD that you found? Thanks so much.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi this is all new to me too. Had my phone consult with Dr Potter too the other day we are looking at going to HRC or Thailand Sart. I am also worried about pretesting and where to get this done especially if I go to HRC. I live in Perth and have just learned it is illegal for doctors to help over here with pretesting bloods etc. If I go to Sart in Thailand is it going to be easier for me to get my protesting done. Will Genea help me?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your afc is magic, heaps of follies then maybe give sart a go, otherwise i suggest hrc. They can do wonders with less than great embies

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Eternally grateful Dr P, Lori and lab team !

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleStar View Post
    Hi Bubbaboo, I am new to GD, I am from SE QLD we are looking to have a PGD/IVF in US this year, I am having trouble finding a Dr who will prescribe the medications needed for the early part of the cycle and just be involved. I have been able to get a local GP to do all bloods, sono scan request etc. Any recommendations in SE QLD that you found? Thanks so much.
    I too am from SE QLD and looking into PGD/IVF next year. How are you going finding Drs to help you out? Can I ask who did your bloods etc and what did you say it was for? I know alot of ladies have had to work their way around why they are heading to the US. Are you consulting with Dr Potter?

Looking forward to chatting with you more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234