Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cape grace View Post
    Here are my blood results that I got today - not really sure how they are in terms of "normal" and have to wait for my AMH results for a few weeks
    What do you think girls?
    I have sent them to dr savvs but while i wait his reply your opinions are appreciated :-)
    FSH : 8.87 miu/ml
    Prolactin : 167.49 miu/ml
    LH : 6.88
    Estradiol / Oestrogen : pmol/l 101
    Testosterone : 1.05
    Had my scan today (day 6) - it went well - all looked fine so thats a relief.
    Cape - when are you planning on going to Cyrpus?

I was trying to get the past and present cycle summary update with who is going when - are you soon?
    Three monsters ('97, '03, '07) so need an angel. for a
    I have 3 monster boys (who I love) but need my angel dreaming of my healthy

1st Cycle - North Cyprus IVF - Oct 2010 - low AMH and no follicles - Cancelled & CIN3 removed.
    2nd Cycle - Genesis - Feb 2012 - 3 eggs, 2 fertilised = 2 girls. 1 with Edwards and 1 transferred - BFN
    3rd Cycle - Genesis - November 2012 - let's see where this journey ends!

A wise old owl said - Always have a (PAP) smear test before you start on this journey!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Threemonsters I don't know if you are interested in me too? I went in October 2011 to Genesis Cyprus but it was a bfn. My cycle buddy was Dalecarlia, maybe you know her? My second try is beginning of April we are going back to Savvas.
    Last edited by lisvna; February 2nd, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Realli interest to hear about your experiance lisvna. Glad to hear you set going back to Savvas as well. Do tell all......and good luck for April.
    Three monsters ('97, '03, '07) so need an angel. for a
    I have 3 monster boys (who I love) but need my angel dreaming of my healthy

1st Cycle - North Cyprus IVF - Oct 2010 - low AMH and no follicles - Cancelled & CIN3 removed.
    2nd Cycle - Genesis - Feb 2012 - 3 eggs, 2 fertilised = 2 girls. 1 with Edwards and 1 transferred - BFN
    3rd Cycle - Genesis - November 2012 - let's see where this journey ends!

A wise old owl said - Always have a (PAP) smear test before you start on this journey!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone
    I m going to Savvas on March 31st. Will anyone else be there too? I have had my bloods taken this week and my scan is on Monday. I am so excited, I pray for everyone on this site daily. I know how it feels. Can anyone recommend a villa near Genesis as we are travelling in a big group.

I have followed you all on IG, but never posted.
    Look forward to our dreams coming true together.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iwantonemore, we will (almost) be cycle buddies! We will arrive on 3 April. We will stay in Paphos (hour drive) and rented an appartment. Last time we stayed in Pissouri Bay (half an hour drive) and rented a villa. We prefer Paphos because you have many restaurants, dancings, a harbor and an ancient city. Maybe we can meet in Cyprus!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I have just joined this forum and I am interested in your journeys particularly because I am planning to go to cyprus in the next few months. We have five sons and want a daughter. I used to post on in-gender but the forums aren't working any more? Are you all from IG? I can't decide who to go with. I thought North Cyprus but is Genesis better? It will be my first attempt and I really can't afford to throw money at lots of attempts so hoping for a BFP first time! I get pregnant easily so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is nowhere a guarantee that it will work the first time unfortunatly (I was hoping too). I hear many negative stories about Nort Cyprus Ivf many girls went but all bfn....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cape grace View Post
    Here are my blood results that I got today - not really sure how they are in terms of "normal" and have to wait for my AMH results for a few weeks
    What do you think girls?
    I have sent them to dr savvs but while i wait his reply your opinions are appreciated :-)
    FSH : 8.87 miu/ml
    Prolactin : 167.49 miu/ml
    LH : 6.88
    Estradiol / Oestrogen : pmol/l 101
    Testosterone : 1.05
    Had my scan today (day 6) - it went well - all looked fine so thats a relief.
    Thank you Cape Grace to share your experience with us.. Lots of +++++++ for your adventure..

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    same as mine. the problem i do have paypal accoint and for some reason they ask me to updata some information which I didn't actuaally take care for it. Then, I keep enter my new card number but unfortuntely, it was pending. After I provide the information they request, my account was opened but they won't accept my card any more. I request a new card and I will see how this work!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello to all you ladies, I will be praying for you all and so interested to hear how you get on. In my dreams I would love to have a girl, after three boys. I doubt I would ever be able to try high tech option due to the cost. I should imagine the whole situation to be a roller coaster ride of emothions. Life can suck at times, but so positive when you hear of happy outcomes. I too am from the IG site and do recognise some names. My little man is only 5 months old and my husband has said NO not yet, but I'm working on him. But I think I will be in the bathroom with a microscope, just a worry when you hear of failed sways. Where is the Rainsbury clinic is it the US? I know life is full of surprises. Good luck ladies x

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast