Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Carine I'm not sure but I think threemonsters got a bfn.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi - I'm new on here and am looking for advice about where to go in Cyprus - I was going to go to North Cyprus IVF (as they do Microsort) but now I'm on here I'm panicking as they don't seem to get any results. Also, are there 2 Dr Savas - I'm confused. Any advice, please help, where should I go??

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi chattymonkey. Nobody on here goes to North Cyprus. They all use Genesis in South Cyprus. He doesn't get great results either but that's who they use. All the stats, info are in the Private/Dream Member forum.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chattymonkey dr Savas oyzigit is from north Cyprus ivf clinic and we have never seen people coming back pregnant. Also we hear many negative story's about how they treat their patients.

Dr Savvas (with 2 v's) Koundouros is from Genesis clinic in Limassol, South Cyprus. I got pregnant and many other women too. They are good for their patients. They don't have the succes rates like dr Potter but its an honest clinic.

Dogus in North Cyprus is also a bad clinic if we can trust the story's here on the board. Nobody came back pregnant.

Good luck with your decision!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there I have been to the clinic twice and today regret why I went there the 2nd time atleast could have saved some money

Quote Originally Posted by threemonsters View Post
    I went to north cyprus iVF as I was really impressed with amit and his emails, my view changed when I got there. I have chosen not to go back there.

I meet several ladies when there, and some had similar concerns as I had. I was very glad my cycle was cancelled, not sure I would have gone through with it even if I could have done.
    Me 34 DH 39
    DD1 : 6 DD2 : 2 hoping for

Cycle1# Feb 2012 North Cyprus 1 frozen NT
    Cycle2# July 2012 North Cyprus 1 XY BFN :-(

Cycle 3 # HRC July 2013 NT:-( as 2 eggs biopised till Day 5 and both abnormal XY

Don't know what next step now to obtain my dream

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. espcially when i got bfn and was sewkibg their support they just didn't respond. Also later on pit the enyire of BFN on my AMH reserve.

QUOTE=GAIL;154113]Sperm sorting by north cyprus ivf clinic Dr Savas???????????????
    Never waste your money ladies ad gents

You will return home and loose all your tears[/QUOTE]
    Me 34 DH 39
    DD1 : 6 DD2 : 2 hoping for

Cycle1# Feb 2012 North Cyprus 1 frozen NT
    Cycle2# July 2012 North Cyprus 1 XY BFN :-(

Cycle 3 # HRC July 2013 NT:-( as 2 eggs biopised till Day 5 and both abnormal XY

Don't know what next step now to obtain my dream

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234