Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

IVF and PGD in USA?

Where i can find cheap clinic do IVF PGD for gender selection? I am also interest in multicycle package?

Any one help!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where in the US ?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's offered almost everywhere. Just depends where you live and if you have to travel.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am near virginia but I am looking for clinic with cheap PGD

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It will range from around $11,000 to pushing $20,000 depending on where you choose to cycle and with what options, if any.

HRC is $11,200 for a single cycle with GSN. I paid $15,000 at RBA in Atlanta. There are many somewhere in between those 2. GIVF is near you but they are expensive.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A 3 cycle package at HRC in the past was $12,000 for being 35 and under. This doesn't include meds, PGD, ICSI and a few other add ons to each cycle.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be 32 next month. How much GIVE charge? Is they have high success rate? which Dr you suggest for me at GIVE?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not really sure on GIVF but from a quick google, they charge $5000 for PGD which is super high and I found one woman who paid $30,000 for a two-cycle package. Honestly, people used to go there because you could use Microsort and lately, I haven't seen anyone go there because they are expensive and it is actually cheaper to travel.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your help. I googled and shady gove clinic is recommended what you think?!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shady grove didn't do gender selection for family balancing when I asked them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast