Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Superior ART- Any International gals looking at cycling or about to start?

We would love to hear from you! Certainly some of you stay closer to home like I did and cycle at Superior ART? If you would like some support, please feel free to post!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am looking at cycling...nothing confirmed yet though...still weighing it up and waiting for their stats to be available in March...maybe cycling June/July.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are their published stats? Can I find them online? June will be here before you know it!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No real published stats...I phoned Sydney IVF about 10 months ago and got SART's stats for a few months but their official up-to-date ones have just recently been done (according to SIVF)...SART say they won't be publically available until March.
    I know June will be here in a few blinks...I am having a hard time getting my DH to move on taking leave from work etc and it is very frustrating to say the least.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I fly out tomorrow I will be monitored on the 9th then again on the 14th then egg collection around the 15th or 17th then transfer on the 20th ot 22nd to get pregnant with a beautiful healthy baby boy. Stats for me are %40 33 year old normal fertile couple.

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Erika please know I am hoping this will work for you more than you can imagine.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there guys I am new on the post I dont know if grasshopper and plan B remember me from in-gender.com. I was planning on going to SART as well and then our finances fell through. Well hubby wanted to try naturally one more time we even timed the ovulation and everything, well I am pregnant again and due in April and yes with another beautiful girl. We have made the desion to do PGD at the end of the year, we had our heart set on Bangkok but all this reading I am doing now about all these failed attempts has really scared me off. Are you heading back for another cycle grasshopper?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course I remember you twins...I am happy to hear that you are due to have a new addititon to your family...and can relate to your concerns about SART. We have still not set anything in concrete but our other plans have fallen through and it looks now as though we will head back to Bangkok...maybe sometime in June/July. I am waiting to hear their recent stats which are supposed to be made public in March...fingers crossed they will reflect a much better success rate than it appears. Regardless, I can't see us heading to the US as logistically it is just really difficult for us.
    Welcome back to the PGD rollercoaster and I hope you have had a healthy pregnancy with your baby girl.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck Erika.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too hope the stats are good for Bangkok because we are very keen to do PGD at the end of this year. Bangkok is just so much affordable for us and it is so much easier to have the monitoring through Sydney Ivf. I have to have another ceaser I have already had 2 so this will be my third with my 4th daughter. My Dr said that 6 months is enough time for me to heal since I have never had a natural birth or even gone into labour. The twins were at 33 weeks and my second daughter was 38 weeks and this one will be the same.
    Are you planning to take the whole family or will it just be hubby and you? Would'nt it be just a dream if they made gender selection legal in Australia this year. I have filled out every petition on any site I could find to legalise gender selection in Australia just hopeing that some miracle will happan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast