Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Criminals will always obtain guns...legally or (most often) not.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do wish we could get assault rifles off the street though. There's no real purpose for them, other than to destroy.
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wish there was something that could be done to prevent another tragedy like this from happening again, ever.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So tragic. I cried when I read about it. Sending love and prayers from England x
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, I think things like this are going to happen - until we (as society) acknowledge that mental illness is as real as high blood pressure or Diabetes. I think there is a certain stigma related to it that causes people to not to want to seek treatment - there shouldn't be. It is absolutely NO DIFFERENT than any other medical diagnosis and as such requires treatment.
    If this mom saw something in her son and sought help for him, would she AND those 20 babies be alive today? Would things have turned out differently? Who knows.
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been sat here staring at the picture of one of the victims and that's when it hit home.. Jesus, this is real. This actually happened..! This little girl - She could've been my youngest twin, they look so alike!.. I just thought about my sons, and it just broke my heart!

It makes so many of my problems seem small and insignificant. So many lives have been destroyed.. Not just the lives taken, but the ones left behind. I know that as a parent the grief will never end... One man condemned so many people to a life of grief and pain. Of course there will be light again, but it will never be the same. All we can do is guess why? What makes a young man do such a cruel crime?

Even in England it hit home like a sledgehammer.. When I told my OH all he said was "Damn.." and sank down into the sofa and starred at our boys for good while, trying to comprehend it and it just doesn't compute. It doesn't make sense!

My heart bleeds for them. The victims and the families left behind. But, at least we know that when times get tough Americans band together and stay strong together. I hope the strength of the community will help heal some of the wounds, just a little bit.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The pictures they are now releasing of the victims is making my heart even heavier.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bless their innocent souls all 26 of them!

I don't agree with the gun control (pro gun). Maybe it should be regulated, but we have a right to bare arms they cant take that away from us. Its so hard to get a pistol permit but you can walk into (well used to be able to) a dicks and buy an assault rifle. But criminals will always have access. There are more illegal guns then legally owned guns. There are plenty of hunting guns that are semi auto. They plan on taking them away to? We have guns and all of or LOs know how to shoot and respect a gun also how to respect human life. That woman, rest her soul, shouldn't of had guns in a house where she knew her mentally ill son shared with her. He didn't get the guns illegally they were always right there in front of him. IMO I blame the networks on TV to get their ratings up they drill into mentally ill ppl the 12/21 doomsday crap. His mother was a "prepper" maybe in his mind he truly believed something was going to happen tomorrow. Maybe he thought he was saving them the pain, we will never know. I drink alcohol, do I drink and drive? no. But how many young innocent lives has that taken? Yet it still sits on our shelves. TO me its not a gun issue its a mental health issue. Medicaid doesn't even cover mental health anymore and how many ppl in the states have Medicaid? probably a pretty big number which most have a mental health disorder.
    I have seen pro gun ppl say that teachers should be aloud to carry a concealed weapon. I don't fully agree with the idea, cuz we don't live in a frickin war zone. But maybe that would stop crazies from walking into these "no weapon" buildings. That's where all these horrible things happen. But u put a gun man against a legally armed civilian and they aren't going to get very far.
    Ok Im done, this is second time I tried posting a comment, had nice detailed one and it logged my off n I lost it all
    Merry Christmas !!
    Katrina 33 Aaron 30 Mine 16,10,7 & 5 His 9 & 7
    TTC OURS #5
    Cycle # 6 Stalk my chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The gun control needs to be regulated! Things like this wouldn't happen cause teenagers will be less likly to be able to go take mommies or daddies gun collection... Wou fu*king collects guns anyways what's the point!? I hate guns I don't even let my kids have toy guns! If the states gun laws were any thing like Canada's I'm sure a lot of these devastating mass shootings wouldn't have happend! Our last mass school shooting here in Canada was in 1975! And that was the first and last because our gun control was changed immediately... How many people need to be slaughtered before America gets their head out of their ass
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My heart breaks for the poor souls lost, it took me days to stop crying, imagine the relatives..
    My personal view, I will never understand why people in the US need to carry guns??.. I read a stat recently (it may or may not be valid as it was posted on fb) that in the US every year there are over 10,000 deaths by guns - Majority homicides.. In Australia, Uk etc there were under 50 (from memory).. I get there are more people but thats one heck of a difference. Yeah criminals can get guns but that can happen here too yet we still dont get the massacre shootings that the US have - If memory serves me right we've had 1. Im not trying to get into a debate with anyone as I understand everyone has their own opinions which Im sure are valid, Im just saying how I feel...

Unfortunately nothing now can bring back those victims but maybe just maybe something will get done to stop this tragedy ever happening again RIP Angels xoxo
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast