IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks, Jenny McCarthy. I have Whooping Cough*

Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting read...the comments more than the actual article. Lol. I actually am somewhat interested in the vaccine debate. Only because it always interests me what people choose and why. And I'm fine with my decisions in that realm. But it's interesting to read convos about it.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Jenny McCarthy is a little nutty, but she makes some very valid points about vaccines. I have read her books and she is not as dingy in her books as she may come across on TV.

Its crazy what a heated debate it has become among doctors and naturopathic practitioners.

People automatically assume Jenny is against all vaccines but she isn't. She says we shouldn't overload a baby's system when they are tiny and we should give so many vaccines at once. I couldn't agree more. I also agree with her that their are some vaccines that are just unnecessary. Pneumonia is terrible but most of us DON"T get it in our lifetime and if and when we do it is treatable.

IMO, vaccines are meant to hit a huge spectrum of incomes and education so if you vaccinate EVERYONE then those who don't have the means and education to deal with something like pneumonia its a good thing, even life saving.

I think the most important thing a mother can do is decide what you can and can't live with and how you do, or don't, want your child vaccinated and then be prepared for the results.

The reality is pure vaccines are not what we are given anymore. It cost too much to give the masses PURE vaccines so fillers and artificial things are added....much like food. And we have good and bad things come out of artificial food additives!

Interesting article!!!

My Gender Dreaming