Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Such interesting names they go for!!!
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea, I remember us yakking about this....we were speculating as to whether she did PGD or had a CVS or something, why she would put her "hopes" out there to the public eye as a celeb. But you know, I bet she was just hoping out loud. Sometimes I feel for celebs, they get every aspect of their lives so scrutinized....but that is also a part of the deal with being a celeb...if you put your baby gender hopes out there in the tabloid world, you know people are going to speculate. Just hope they are doing well, like any other mama and newborn.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Why she need to shut up? Just because she thought she is going to have a girl? So what?
    Oh, I had posted that a while ago because she was going around doing a lot of interviews where she was like, "I just KNOW it is a girl...I have a feeling..." and so on. And that was why I personally got GD in the first place, because I had a strong feeling with DS 3 that he was a girl. When I got pg with him I didn't even have a gender preference until I started having that feeling and it just about broke my heart. So I was just annoyed because I felt like she had prob. already knew the gender and so her "feeling" would be accurate and then all the other gals out there who listen to their "feelings" would believe in it that much more strongly.

Since that wasn't true and she didn't actually know, I feel really bad for her and I hope she doesn't have GD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Yea, I remember us yakking about this....we were speculating as to whether she did PGD or had a CVS or something, why she would put her "hopes" out there to the public eye as a celeb. But you know, I bet she was just hoping out loud. Sometimes I feel for celebs, they get every aspect of their lives so scrutinized....but that is also a part of the deal with being a celeb...if you put your baby gender hopes out there in the tabloid world, you know people are going to speculate. Just hope they are doing well, like any other mama and newborn.
    I don't know that I ever thought she had gone so far as to go HT but I did think totally that she knew the gender already and just wasn't admitting it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skrimpy View Post
    Such interesting names they go for!!!
    I think the name is pretty cute!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bingham is pretty cute, though with Bellingham, it's like Bing! Bell . . . ingham. But I still think it's pretty decent. Now Victoria Beckham with Harper, that one threw me for a loop. I totally thought she'd go for something super femme and frilly!

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think being wrong about the hunch just makes her normal--kind of love it. I think if she were a real GDer or gender obsessor she would not have dared speculate publicly if she didn't know already.

She's a great boy mom, and like that she had another little guy And with all the bad celebrity names out there, I kind of like Bingham (plus, apparently there's a family connection which makes it better).
    04 06 MS/PGD 08

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw her say she had a hunch on some talk show...not sure which. I really thought she already knew it was a girl and was trying to play it off as a surprise, ya know? I think the main thing I try to remind myself of is that celebrities are still human....but with a little extra cash/less fat. I'm sure she wants a girl....but like us, she loves little Bing. Chandler Bing...HHAHHAHAHAHAH..said Janice
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha we know a kid called, "Chandler Ross" and I constantly wonder what his parents were thinking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12