Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ebola

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really do not know what to think!! I am worried about it just because authorities and media often do not tell the true. Maybe it is not so easy to spread and they just want to let pharma industries make money with vaccines, or maybe be it very easy to spread and they do not want to panic too much people... I just hope it will stop very soon
    Mom to 11 years 9 years 5 years and HT2 years Thanks GD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am terrified, if truth be told. Viruses do mutate & the idea of it becoming airborne scares me silly. However, putting it into perspective helps a little. Just under 4000 have died in six months, which isn't a huge number. It's awful nonetheless & I too hope it runs it's course sooner rather than later. I remember being in hospital after just having ds2 & all the worry about swine 'flu was all over the media. I'm just not so sure that Ebola will be contained that easily

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm definitely feeling the same as some of you ladies!! It's nice to hear other people's opinions.
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as I know, 4050 already died and it's named new "ciuma".
    I do think this virus was under control in their laboratories all this time(because it has always exist), but someone wanted for this to happend and some people to die(especially in the part of world-where it all started).
    Tom Frieden said, this is to be compared with SIDA and all ebola cased do multiply every 3-4 weeks(which is awful)!
    They will stop it, I'm sure, but who knows when😔
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read that it is native to bats but doesn't kill them, and as people start to clear more land for farming and also becaue they are so hungry there that they are possibly even eating bats, that is why it keeps coming back. :/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think fruit bats are a delicacy in parts of West Africa

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The monkeys are very infected with ebola and they are eating the monkeys too. It's very common to eat monkeys in Africa. They call it bush meat.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    Here is part of some of the info. I was given at the hospital I work at here in Australia. Hope it helps.

When an infection does occur in humans, the virus can be spread in several ways to others. Ebola is spread through direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes in, for example, the eyes, nose, or mouth) with
    *blood or body fluids (including but not limited to urine, saliva, sweat, feces, vomit, breast milk, and semen) of a person who is sick with Ebola
    *objects (like needles and syringes) that have been contaminated with the virus
    *infected animals
    *Ebola is not spread through the air or by water, or in general, by food. However, in Africa, Ebola may be spread as a result of handling bushmeat (wild animals hunted for food) and contact with
    infected bats. There is no evidence that mosquitos or other insects can transmit Ebola virus. Only mammals (for example, humans, bats, monkeys, and apes) have shown the ability to become
    infected with and spread Ebola virus.

Healthcare providers caring for Ebola patients and the family and friends in close contact with Ebola patients are at the highest risk of getting sick because they may come in contact with infected blood or body fluids of sick patients.

During outbreaks of Ebola, the disease can spread quickly within healthcare settings (such as a clinic or hospital). Exposure to Ebola can occur in healthcare settings where hospital staff are not wearing appropriate protective equipment, including masks, gowns, and gloves and eye protection.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 healthcare workers have gotten ebola with a protective suit on ( 1 in Spain, 2 in Dallas) that's pretty scary!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast