Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone used Dr Savvas (Genesis) for IVF/PGD advice needed p

If so would you mind telling me how many times it took you to achieve your bfp and roughly how much you paid.

From what i have read i think we could manage possibly 2 cycles so am wondering what my chances are and whether its worth it, really really want a dd and want to know i've given it my best shot but no point in spending money if still not really got a chance.

We have 3 boys (7, 4, 2) all conceived naturally without really trying, ds1 a whoopsie (but best mistake ever, we'd only just brought our house so at the time a little chaotic lol), ds2 first month before we were starting to try just by not being careful, ds3 1-2 day cut off first month of trying. Me 30 (in aug), DH 33. Anyone any idea realistically of our chances

thank you so much for any advice

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have several at this point. lisvna has a thread on the public forum and many of those gals use or are using him and we have several that only post in the Member forum that use him- in fact, we have 2 people that are mid-cycle with him right now in the Dream Member HT forum. We have Cycle Stickies for each cycler so you can follow along with their cycle and we have past Cycle Diaries too that you could browse through. But, with his cost and sperm sort that he offers, we have quite a few that have gone to him now!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, 3 cyclers mid cycle!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

4. Likes Dalu86 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nbp, four of us, as far as i know: fiveboysandagirl, stargazer, creabea and me!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You pay for 2 cycles (packagedeal) ivf/pgd/spermsort 12000 euros.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so on top of that 12000 euro is travel hotels etc - what about medication - in £ does anyone have a final figure for what it cost them ? Thanks

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can do also a single cycle 6700 euros for ivf/pgd. 1200 for spermsort. 12000 euros is for 2 cycles. Medication is aprox 1000-1500 euros but it depends on your personal needs.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lisvna; what about the money when you bought the duopack (12000 euro) and you get a OHW?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi

I'm 28 and had my first cycle with him in April. Transferred 3, ended up being a bfn, I have PCO (cysts on ovaries) which meant I had poor quality eggs and am currently on medication, going back in aug hopefully with better egg quality.

DH: 32
    DW: 28

(Jan 2011). Conceived naturally. Hoping for a , even to complete our family.

Cycle #1 Genesis, Cyprus, April 2012 - 3 XY BFN.
    Cycle #2 Genesis, Cyprus, August 2012 - 2 XY BFN.
    Only hope is to sway...

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Damienne you can buy a cycle single too! It's 6700 euros for ivf/pgd and 1200 euros for spermsort. This is without medication. So that's the risk in live! You have no guarantees! Ask Savvas how he deals with that.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast