Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks heaps.......so just mention that am member of GD???? Awesome. will have to try Dr Potter....have been in touch with HRC looking at going in May this year. Desperate to get organised .....has been tricky with time differences to contact them. They seem very friendly and accommodationg with times etc.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboo View Post
    Thanks heaps.......so just mention that am member of GD???? Awesome. will have to try Dr Potter....have been in touch with HRC looking at going in May this year. Desperate to get organised .....has been tricky with time differences to contact them. They seem very friendly and accommodationg with times etc.
    Yes, correct. Just tell them you are a member. You get $1000 off your cycle too!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for this - great news I'm looking to do a phone consult with them soon ............thx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi having consult this week with Dr P and staff have been so helpful and have quoted me with the discount. Thanks again for mentioning this - a big saving. Every bit helps in this process...

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New to the site, glad to be here and look forward to getting to know y'all!

Question: Is Microsort available for family balancing (i.e. not just for people looking to avoid sex-linked disorders) now? I thought it was still under review and only Mexico was accepting family balancing participants?
    2009 2010

Hoping to get with in 2013

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daughterofmine View Post
    New to the site, glad to be here and look forward to getting to know y'all!

Question: Is Microsort available for family balancing (i.e. not just for people looking to avoid sex-linked disorders) now? I thought it was still under review and only Mexico was accepting family balancing participants?
    Welcome. No, it is no longer available in the US.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Welcome. No, it is no longer available in the US.
    Thanks! So is this talk about Dr. Potter and discounts about Mexico? I thought he was out of VA? Sorry for the confusion!
    2009 2010

Hoping to get with in 2013

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MS is available in Mexico. I visited one of their labs in Guadalajara and it looked pretty nice. The other lab is in Mexico City. I am not sure the IVF clinics in Mexico are as good as the ones in the US, but having Microsort is a big plus.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daughterofmine View Post
    Thanks! So is this talk about Dr. Potter and discounts about Mexico? I thought he was out of VA? Sorry for the confusion!
    Dr Potter is in California at HRC.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what's is free exacty with dr Potter? I have see that the success rate with this dr is high

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast