Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish we had the money to go HT. I was talking to a lady the other day about how we have six boys and she said "surely there's a way you can do IVF or something and get a girl". When I told her there were no options like that in Australia she couldn't believe it. It's unbelievable that we have to look at going overseas to try.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    31 eggs- wow!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does make you feel upset with the country you love and are from. I was so homesick when I was there though, I was so glad to come back.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to interrupt the conversation but I'm also from Australia and already have 4 frozen embies from when I was 33 and I haven't got PG from swaying naturally st 38 so rather than having a pot luck transfer of my frozen embies I'm considering taking my embies to the US for HT. As a lot of the work is already done, would it be less expensive? Do all the PGD clinics in the US accept frozen embies? Any info would be fab.
    2010 2012 2015

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidgetbeach View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the conversation but I'm also from Australia and already have 4 frozen embies from when I was 33 and I haven't got PG from swaying naturally st 38 so rather than having a pot luck transfer of my frozen embies I'm considering taking my embies to the US for HT. As a lot of the work is already done, would it be less expensive? Do all the PGD clinics in the US accept frozen embies? Any info would be fab.
    Clinics that do day 5 biopsy should be able to handle it! Do a free consult through here with Dr Potter. I'm sure they can do it. It would just be the PGD fee plus meds for a FET and a FET cycle.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just been over there. Came back 8th May 2014. I'm not sure if they'd do that. U would have to ask. I would think they'd prefer to start from scratch.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you get your girl Pinkinperth?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to interject but an update on my progress too (sorry pinkinperth) but I ended up having a frozen embryo transferred here in Australia and it ended up being a pink one and I'm due in the next week.
    2010 2012 2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations. Did you know they were implanting a girl? Whereabouts in Oz are you? Desperate for any info.
    Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can ship them to HRC, they can thaw, test and transfer. You can use the free consult link to inquire.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast