Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info! I have submitted an enquiry. How do I find a clinic in Brisbane that would be OK with this? Do you know of any?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidgetbeach View Post
    Sorry to interject but an update on my progress too (sorry pinkinperth) but I ended up having a frozen embryo transferred here in Australia and it ended up being a pink one and I'm due in the next week.
    Did you cycle in the US and ship a tested embryo back?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it was complete pot luck but it was my second transfer after a very strange first transfer where I had a terrible case of flu, then I got a twisted bowel 48 hrs post transfer and then strange bleeding started a few days after that. I had been visualising having a girl so perhaps it was my body's way of rejecting a male embryo? I just don't know, but I felt it was a boy. The second cycle I did straight after that was a success and I always felt it would be a girl and this has been confirmed. I have heard of people paying off fertility doctors here in Australia to get their girl - one got a dwarf girl, the other a very male like girl. Sorry this isn't much help! I'm located in Perth and I've had two ivf babies due to infertility and a natural conception in between. From speaking to lots of women wanting girls, I think you need to find the right fit for you. For us, I decided HT overseas wasn't for us (despite needing ivf anyway) but if you do choose it, it may take three transfers or so. If you do a real hard core sway it might take your chances to 90% but I understand those who don't want to risk that 10%. I had a 70% chance of a boy as that's generally the boy stats with ivf. Anecdotally my ivf friends have had 2 boys and a girl and that's what I will have. So frankly I feel very lucky. Best of luck!
    2010 2012 2015

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123