Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pgd-pco-Dr Savvas, Cyprus

Hi ladies. Hope you're well. I'm new on here and thought I'd share my story and status.

Currently have a 17month girl conceived naturally and in need of a boy so turned to pgd, went to Cyprus to undergo this with Dr Savvas. Unfortunately was bfn and discovered it was down to me having pco. So we are going again start of August and currently have been prescribed infolic which I am taking morning and evening. Am still on a bit of a downer since though just wanted to know if there is anything anyone else can recommend I can buy and take in order to ensure we get the bro we want...:-|.

Hope to hear from anyone who has been to Dr Savvas and your experiences or any recommendations.

Ta

Min

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!i have been twice to dr Savvas. Dont have PCO but very poor embryo quality. We wanted to add a girl into our life. The second cycle We put back 4 embies (2xx and 2xY) I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant but gender still unknown......

I hope you get your boy! Good luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow..congrats. What was you prescribed second time round? I also have been told I have poor egg quality which relates to pco. I am currently going to start taking fish oil tablets and start pregnacare.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Both times decapeptyl and menopur. I do not have PCO. It was not the egg quality but embryo quality I think there is a difference?