Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoping for a Princess!

I have one [male] toddler (will be 2 at the beginning of September) and one [male] 4.5 month old. DS2 is currently being BFed, so we will not be trying until sometime after he is finished with nursing, but i am anxious to have a little girl in the house! My boys are blessings (Lord knows, especially since i miscarried my first), but ive been having a tough go dealing with Gender Disappointment. I think its fun for the boys and DH, that they are so close in age (17 months apart), and there are fun times, but i just feel like im not doing so well coping with the "loss" of a mother-daughter relationship. i really wish that could start right away, but i need to be realistic about it. It wont be anytime soon, and i know im not guranteed a girl, but i just pray that i get her one day.

In preparation for gender swaying (for a girl), i have read the book by Shuttles and im chariting my BBT. My cycles have not returned yet. I dont seem to be anywhere near ovulation or nearing AF but im hoping that will start soon because i want to chart a few cycles before trying. I know Shuttles isn't fool proof, but i charted with both of my babies. I have about 15 charted cycles. After i read Shuttles book and then looked back at my FF charts, its evident to me that Shuttles is 100% accurate, so far, for us. Obviously this isn't a gurantee, and i fully understand girls are a bit harder TTC, but im going to give it my best shot! I dont have much to lose, but i do find it interesting that what we did when TTC DS1 and DS2 is exactly what Shuttles recommends for a boy...

Thanks for listening to my ranting! Im really glad i came across this forum!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the forum. You will get a lot of great information. Atomic has done amazing research and truthfully I would not rely on the Shettles method to sway. I think it has totally been debunked. There are so many other factors that go into swaying. Wishing you tons of luck
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ohh ive never heard of that before....i have so much reading to do lol, thanks for the advice im going to go read about that now!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Falling2Grace, and welcome
    This is a great website with so much information and support. Wishing you all the best x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I'm new to the forum too but there is heaps of info here and hopefully it will help you successfully sway for your princess.