Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glad to be here!!

I hope this board gets hopping soon. I'm happy to have a place where I can discuss the pain it feels not having a daughter when it seems like everyone around you does. And with my surprise baby due in just a little over 2 mos, I know I'm going to need a place to vent the anxiety and emotions that are sure to come up during this time.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

I agree. I have my third boy due in about 6 weeks, and I'm happy to have a forum where I can get some support - both GD and just new mommy related.
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on baby boy #3! I have 3 boys so far too. And most likely boy #4 coming in March, but we're waiting for the delivery to find out the gender so we obviously don't know for sure just yet! LOL

It's a fun, special, and rare world being a mom of 3 boys! And I like to band up with as many other moms of 3 boys as I can find cause it does make the days easier, it seems!! GL on your upcoming delivery!!! (I hate to even think about that part!! LOL)
    Proud mom to 9, 7, 3 & our March 3, 2011 Surprise baby