Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by acheloisnomad View Post
    I did it...I'm now officially a dream member
    Yay!! You became a dream member..welcome I agree this site is awesome-I love it here. I got the personalised plan from Atomic and it's fab. I started on the Vitex and Saw Palmetto-the ones I ordered didn't arrive so DH bought me some.
    Glad you got your opks. I don't temp, think it would stress me too much trying to work it out.
    Welcome Winngrin and dreamingpink
    I was on IG for a while Winngrin and didn't like it much either. The waiting is so hard, hope the days do fly by for us and we get our bfps and pink bundles soon
    Dreamingpink, did you find the LE diet info and recipes?? If you go into the dream member ttc girl board they're stickied up the top.
    Good luck girls. Come on team pink
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    elle82, Yes I found the diet...many thanks. Sorry you didn't get your supps but now you've got them, at least you can start and use the others when they arrive later...hopefully you won't need to use them anymore by then as you'll be pregnant It would be really awesome if we could all get pregnant this month! We're ttc closer to ovulation this month and will try not to douche after dtd and perhaps use Replens if ph goes really up. It usually goes at 5 after ttc. I'm still waiting for AF but it should be here tomorrow probably. Can't wait till it comes and goes to start ttc again. Lots of pink dust to you all ladies!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you found the diet info I cannot wait to be Really hope it will happen soon
    I don't think PH after DTD matters so I wouldn't stress over it. I'm going to do rephresh but I'm not bothering with checking PH or douching.
    Good luck. Hope AF comes and goes quickly so you can ttc your little

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks elle82...I read some of this thread and seems you are at Cd8 right? so you'll be ttc soon Do you think that Saw Palmetto and Vitex alter our CM? Cause I am not having any CM during ovulation, let alone EWCM and am afraid this will not help to conceive I just got Saw Palmetto yesterday and will start it on CD1 and read that Vitex usually takes 3 months to start working...so I don't know if I should start it or not. I really hope I would be pregnang in 3 months time.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'm cd 8 now. I think both the diet and supplements alter cm. I don't have any at the moment but am only cd 8 so prob won't ovulate until around cd 16 but it might be delayed because I've started on the supplements. Not having a lot of cm is good for TTC pink. I would start on the supplements anyways taking them AF-O..they can only help your sway. Hopefully you will get your BFP soon but you could be TTC for another few cycles. If you're using douches, rephresh and things like that you might need to drop one or two things to help you get pregnant. Atomic is great for advising on things like that. I am hoping to be pregnant in the next 3 months too.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I'll drop the lime...besides it was quite yucky last time, inserting a soggy tampon in vj and was also afraid of getting some sort of infection!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls, this site is awesome...I've been reading more threads now and learning and learning about our ttc girl! At least there's a place where we can express our feelings without having to worry what others might say. I haven't told anyone that I'm swaying girl, it's just me and my DH who know about this. I haven't even told my best girlfriend. Don't want anyone to think that i won' love my baby if it's a DS. At least I know here no one judges our decision to sway pink/blue. Some people who where lucky enough to have their healthy desired gender immediately without even trying to sway may not understand our situation. Even though I sometimes feel guilty myself when I read of someone who has lost her baby and is so upset. Really really wish everyone here has his beloved healthy and much desired baby!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new too and also swaying . Good luck on your sway!
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12