Thread: Brand New Here

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New Here

Hello everyone! I'm Steph and I have two boys, 4.5yo and 16mo. I have been reading and researching gender swaying since I was pregnant with my first son five years ago.

I found IG after we conceived him and even though we didn't find out he was a boy until the birth, I just knew from conception that he was a boy and that I wanted to sway for a girl the next time.

The next time came sooner than we thought when I was taking maca which moved my ovulation an entire week earlier. We conceived accidentally with intercourse 5 days before ovulation. That pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks, with a baby measuring 5 weeks.

I decided not to take any supplements or do anything for swaying for the next pregnancy. We got pregnant the first cycle trying, but that pregnancy also ended in miscarriage at 9 weeks.

After that, it was more important to me to get a viable pregnancy than a certain gender. So, I took all the vitamins and supplements I could to ensure a healthy baby (of course they all sway blue!) and got pregnant the third cycle we tried.

Now that he is a toddler, we are starting to think about TTC baby #3 in the spring. This morning I was trying to find some info about the swaying diet from IG and this site popped up. I am so happy to see it as I was prepared to spend huge bucks with a-gender for a personal plan as I am a little desperate for my baby girl.

Sorry for the long intro. I am happy to be here and happy to see the info I've seen here so far. I have questioned the IG suggestions and methods as possibly dangerous and it's nice to see an alternative presented.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Steph, welcome!! So sorry to hear about your losses xxx This site is fab, you'll get all the info you need and lots of support on here, I love it here! I'm also swaying for a girl...fingers crossed we will both get our little Good luck and look forward to chatting to you on the boards xxx
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Sihaya and Welcome This is the place to be if you're ttc and swaying for your desired gender. It's full of interesting info and the girls hear will give you lots of support. I read you already had some miscarriages, so sorry about that. I'm also swaying pink, so we might meet again in these threads. Good luck with your pink sway, hopefully we'll be all pregnant with our little girls very soon!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums