Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile Lurking no more!

Hello to all!

I've been lurking for quite some time now and decided to finally come out of the shadows and say hi! I found this site through IG and immediately decided to join here instead... quite frankly I'm a bit shocked at the some of the stuff I saw over there! I saw women telling each other that in order to get a girl they had to do the hokey pokey while DTD, while the moon was 3/4 full, while eating raw seaweed, and wearing a voodoo charm bracelet.... I'm like REALLY?!?! That's not even REMOTELY rooted in science! (Obviously I was being sarcastic so please don't think anyone actually said any of that...) Let's just say this site makes ALOT more sense to me

About me... well I'm 31 and I'm a licensed drug and alcohol counselor in Southern California. I have been married to my amazing husband for 8 yrs. We have two awesome, rowdy, loud little boys who are 7 and (almost) 5. I love them with all my heart and soul but have wanted a daughter since I was a little girl myself. I've had a rough road to motherhood as I lost our first born son (stillbirth at 32 weeks) and a suffered a second trimester miscarriage on May 17th this year... sadly it was the daughter I have always dreamed of So here we are again on another TTC journey...

Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing this journey with you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 119
Size:  138.6 KB SO glad you finally decided to join us! You will love it here! So many wonderful supportive and sweet ladies here!

I hope that we can help you construct the perfect sway!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!!! I am definently looking forward to sharing this journey with you all and learning from the incredible wealth of knowledge here! After reading all this I'm not at all surprised that I have boys LOL... And I kinda wish I was swaying for another one because the LE diet is gonna get old pretty fast LMAOOOO

Thank you for such a warm welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Charlle Sorry your journey has had such sad times, hopefully this time next year we will be celebrating the arrival of the chubbiest little girl you've ever seen Good luck xxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello :-) Sorry to hear of he sad journey youve had but your in the right place now to start laying foundations for he way forward.
    Look forward to chatting.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. I'm so sorry about your losses. I hope we're able to help.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck on your journey and welcome

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome I'm so sorry for your losses. May you will find fabulous support, understanding and helpful information here... as so many of us have
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I'm also a neewbie here who will sway for pink so I'll see you in the threads later Really sad to hear about your losses...

Welcome again!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast