Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

new and need help with "supplies"

Ok, so I live in the US and went to Walgreens and CVS today with my list and had a bit of trouble. First, my understanding is that I am supposed to take the Saw Palmetto but on the bottle it said that it was not intended or recommended for women, only men. Am I supposed to take it and is it okay? I also was not able to find Vitex or licorice root at either store. Any suggestions on where to get it and what form (liquid or pill)? Last question, what are your feelings on St John's Wart for swaying pink, and any reasons not to take it?

Thanks so much for any help

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you can find vitex and licorice root at health food stores, GNC probably carries it. I couldn't find folic acid at walgreens/cvs either but my local vitamin store had all three.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI there,

It is quite hard / very expensive to find stuff here in Spain - and there are often added vits which don't help sway pink. After a few hopeless searches I decided to buy online. Amazon.co.uk have some good stuff a lot of which they deliver for free in an order of over 25£ - Amazon.com probably carry a lot too with no delivery charge. Good luck

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, try online for your supps.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the help. I ended up finding everything at a little local health food place. Anyone have any experience with the Saw Palmetto or the St Johns Wart?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    St John's Wort may be good for the "madness" associated with swaying but won't do you any good otherwise.
    Saw Palmetto has been used by lots of people on this site

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your sway!! I'm new to the site too, and haven't even begun to start digging for information.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just been obsessed with researching swaying for a girl for the last 3 weeks. With 3 boys I desperately want my girl! But if 4 boys is what's in line for me than so be it, I'll always be surrounded by boys/men who love me