Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love New here! TTC pink in 2013

Helllo ladies! Recently left IG and came here! Mom of 2 handsome boys and planning our first and last sway baby in 2013 SEND ME PINK DUSTTT
    Last edited by amanduhjade; October 9th, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sooo happy that I found a site where women obsess as much as me ! I thought i was alll alone for a long time! People think im going to extremes and i should leave it to god ! But why not give him a hand im so very excited to start my sway next year !!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    amanduhjade!!! Another IG defector you're more than welcome here and in good company! I hope we can help you along the way if you need it. Good luck for 2013!
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    amanduhjade!!! Another IG defector you're more than welcome here and in good company! I hope we can help you along the way if you need it. Good luck for 2013!
    Thank you ! Yes!!! I am so thankful i found this website before going through with everything on IG and I almost did whewww ! Close call

FOR MY GIRL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amanduhjade View Post
    Thank you ! Yes!!! I am so thankful i found this website before going through with everything on IG and I almost did whewww ! Close call
    Same here! I'd gone off the diet in March/April after 9 months of not conceiving, then had 5 months of TTC whilst gaining weight and enjoying food (perfect for swaying blue - eek!!). It was a close call that led me here, thankfully that month I didn't conceive and now I'm on my second month of TTC on the LE diet. Have you started the diet yet?
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,Im also an IG defector,lol, ttc pink in Jan 2013 hopefully, and am in the process of combining my profile and starting the IG diet.
    What is the LE diet? Never heared of it,is it posted somewhere here on the forum? Is it different from the IG diet?