Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello ladies ;) Newbie here

Hello ladies,
    im new to this lovely forum,I am a member of In-gender forum,dunno if anyone is familiar with it though.
    I am in the process of collecting all the info I need and setting up my plan for TTC a DD hopefully. Im planning our attempt in January 2013, and planning to start all supplements and diet this month as soon as I finish compiling all the info I need.

I have a DD age 4, a DS ( perfect sway) aged 3, and planning on a baby sister as per my DD request lol, she said she neeeeeds a little sister

I hope to talk to each and single on of u ladies,plan and chart together,discuss everything,and maybe even become cycle buddies in this lovely journey

Talk to me when u girls r free xoxo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome and good luck!
    Started HT journey in Oct 2012 to balance our family with a

Cycle 1: Genesis, Nov '12, transferred 2 XY hatching blasts, BFN

Cycle 2: Genesis, Mar '13, FET 1 XY early blast, BFN

Cycle 3: HRC, Sept '13, 10 to PGD, 2 abnormal XY, 3 normal XX, No transfer. Absolutely devastated!!!

Cycle 4: Genesis planned FET, Feb '14 BFP, scan at 7 wks shows heartbeat

November 2014 - Our family is complete is here - Thanks to Dr Savvas!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u ladies
    Actually I am preplexed big time now. I had everything planned as per In-gender, then I was just surfing the web for more info today as I passed by this lovely forum by chance,and now I c many many contradicting views between the supplements and diets, I am literally going crazy aaaaarrrggghhh, just when I thought I have it all planned.
    I have to re-plan everything now and frankly i dunno where to start.
    I think the best idea would be to pay for the personalized sway plan, did any of u ladies purchase this plan? Did it include everything? Do u recommend it?
    Help me ladies,what should I do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit0809 View Post
    Thank u ladies
    Actually I am preplexed big time now. I had everything planned as per In-gender, then I was just surfing the web for more info today as I passed by this lovely forum by chance,and now I c many many contradicting views between the supplements and diets, I am literally going crazy aaaaarrrggghhh, just when I thought I have it all planned.
    I have to re-plan everything now and frankly i dunno where to start.
    I think the best idea would be to pay for the personalized sway plan, did any of u ladies purchase this plan? Did it include everything? Do u recommend it?
    Help me ladies,what should I do?
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 42
Size:  138.6 KB to GD!
    We are glad you found us!
    Yes, Atomic is amazing and many ladies have ordered her plan. She is very patient, kind, and knowledgable.
    Which way are you planning to sway?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

I got the personalized plan and I couldn't recommended it highly enough! It takes away a lot of the confusion and any questions you have about the plan are answered quickly.

Good luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant thank u enough ladies,Im going to order it right now,I cant possibly even start to imagine that I have to combine a new plan all over again,and with all the contradicting views on the sways it will make it almost impossible.
    Im swaying girl this time , I have a Dd 4, and Ds 3, and my princess desperatly wants a sister, I truly cant wait to start.
    I just started charting on fertility friend,and Im a bit confused over there as well, my head is a whole big mess.
    I need the personalized plan asap.