Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

would love a girl!

Hello everyone! I have been researching online how to have a girl in the last few weeks.. we are hoping to start TTC at about xmas/new year, so thats almost 3months away..

after searching online, and wading through what seemed to be endless scam websites and other unhealthy ideas websites, I have settled here, as it seemed to be the best place to be!!

so I have made my first choice as to which website I should be on, but now onto the other zillion choices haha!! I must admit I'm totally and utterly overwhelmed with the amount of different ways in which to sway..

how on earth do I choose what to do first! introduce myself would be good I guess..

I'm a proud stepmother to my partners gorgeous 2 and a half year old boy, and we are hoping for a girl to even things out. this will be my first pregnancy, and (hopefully) my partners first daughter..

hoping to join all of you in our journey to our pinks and blues, look forward to meeting you!

crystal xxx
    Last edited by crystalclear; October 16th, 2012 at 07:33 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! You have surely come to the right site! The women on here are so knowledgable and supportive. Wishing you luck! My suggestion would be to first read up on the diet plan recommended for a girl.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! So happy you found us!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    Welcome! You have surely come to the right site! The women on here are so knowledgable and supportive. Wishing you luck! My suggestion would be to first read up on the diet plan recommended for a girl.
    thanku! I've been reading all the different links to diets, and my goodness this website is ab-so-lutely massive.. sooo much information! woah!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanku nuthinbutpink! I'm so happy and excited to have found you too! xxx *go pink, go pink*

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome,goodluck

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Crystal. Already I see we have a lot in common. Good luck and I hope you get your DD too.