Thread: Hi Y'all!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Hi Y'all!

I've been posting already, but wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about me. My name is Jules and I have two beautiful boys that I love with all of my heart and can't imagine life without them, but I do feel like something is missing. I have a strong desire for a daughter, but don't know if I want to try for #3 because I'm scared to death of gender disappointment. I was swaying boy both times and didn't even realize it. I ate the boy diet both times. I love breakfast and ate cereal(miniwheats) almost everyday and love red meat, salt, potatoes and anything on boy diet. I can definitely see why I have 2 boys. Plus I was not fat nor thin at the time. My 1st I just wanted a baby and it took us 2 years to get pg with him. I saw something about preseed and instead cups and tried that and bam first month BFP! I was shocked! I really wanted a boy first so was very happy when found out it was a boy. The 2nd pg I used just preseed and first month was pg. I just knew it was a girl though because that was just how it was suppose to be. I was suppose to have a boy and a girl! I have a brother and my hubby has a sister. Wrong! It was another boy! I was devastated the whole pg and was very depressed. It was almost unbearable but as soon as he was born it all went away. He was the sweetest little baby ever. I was so in love with him But I still would love to have a girl. My diet is already different because I wanted to drop all the weight after DS 2. Im the thinnest I've ever been, exercise like crazy and my calories have definitely gone down. I do still eat breakfast but will stop that as soon as we TTC for a girl. I guess we'll see how it goes. We are going to TTC girl in spring.

Look forward to getting to know you ladies and hopefully we can all help eachother to get our desired gender!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 37
Size:  138.6 KB

Glad you found us! I hope we can help you construct the perfect pink sway for you!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jules, Welcome

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls!