Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hopeful for support

Hi all
    I am a mom of 2 very sweet, active boys
    I have dreamed of "pink" my whole life!

My husband and I have discussed number 3 for a long time now, and even went down the adoption path briefly (our file was denied at the time as the public sector stopped taking applications).

So after much soul searching we made the choice to go for IVF with PGD.
    On 10/15 we had 15 eggs retrieved with 11 that fertilized. Of those we made 5 girls and 3 boys. on 10/20 we transferred two of the girls and none of the boys survived so we have 2 more girls frozen. We are anxiously awaiting our beta HCG results today/tomorrow.

My oldest boy constantly asks me for a sister - "mommy when can I have a sister" "mommy when my sister comes..."!

I hope this is a place where I can find support.

My longing for a mother/daughter relationship dates back nearly my entire life when I lost my mother at age 2 and its something I've never been able to experience (we always want what we don;t have )

Thankyou all for listening to my story

Thinking BFP results!!

Chantel

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi nurse2003 and Welcome! There are several ladies like you here who are desperate to have their desired gender and are either swaying the natural way or going with IVF, so you will def find help, support and most of all, ladies who will understand you.

I'm so sorry for your loss at such a tender age, losing your mum at 2 must have been terrible. It's very understandable that you so much want a daughter of your own I really really wish you luck with your BFP, hope you get it really soon and you'll have your so much wanted pink sticky bean/s. I also swayed pink but it's too early to know gender of course. Hope we see pink in 9months time

Good luck again!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! We have a large high tech community. Have you POAS yet? Where did you cycle?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did POAS Sat Sun and today, all neg, but I know that means nothing....still trying to be hopeful!

Not sure about when did I cycle?
    Retrival was the 15th, transfer the 20th

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry about the BFNs. Do you have some frozen? Many ladies including me have founds success with FETs following a fresh BFN cycle. So today is 9dp5dt if transfer was on the 20th. Where did you do your cycle?

ETA- 2 frozen is awesome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We went to CNY in Syracuse, NY

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got the call - they said no.....
    I asked the result and they said -1
    How the heck can it be in the minus!!!??? I am a freakin wreck, how couldn this have no worked!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry. It's very hard to be what we call a one hit wonder. You have 2 frozen and that is great.

I've been where you are and it hurts a lot. We are here if you need us and we can guide you through your frozen cycle next.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is so hard

Such grief. I had pictures of "my girls" and everything. I feel like I failed
    I don't understand why. No fertility issues, young, healthier then I ever have been, and two strong perfect embryos just gone!!!

Talked to the centre. They say frozen ones are next. So I call with my period. How soon can I be ready to transfer these???

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if they let you with this AF, they will have to suppress your ovaries properly and then transfer when your lining looks ready. Some clinics have you get a natural AF first.

The HT forum can be of help to you. Try posting there.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast