Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also came here from IG. I have 2 boys, 7 and 4, and we're trying for pink. I started gathering sway info from IG and this is our first month TTC. I have another week to see if I need to test...guess we'll see what happens

I'm glad I found this forum though...IG seems to have just stopped working, I haven't been able to get into the site for a week (right after my sway :/)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Another drifter! Welcome and Goodluck with your BFP!! Hope you get your littlle girl! Hey did you ladies do abstaining or FR?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will find the posts that I found helpful and send links when I get home this evening!!! We did abstain! We are young (22&26) but DH has more of a laid back sex drive so FR so would have been torture! Lol! I o'd sooner then expected so we only had a 6.5 day abstain but with everything else we did we were sure there weren't many swimmers! All attempts we made kinda sucked too (first, he accidentally pulled out. Second was 2 hours later and barely anything came out!! Third he released in the shower then 3 hours later we DTD and barely anything came out again and fourth was way after o so I doubt it did anything!) so hopefully a pink swimmer got it! How long have you been ttc nachelle? Have you been just trying o+12 so far?
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congratulations on your bfp :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are some I found really helpful, really if you can, try to read as many as you can! There's a complete index which is super awesome! There's threads that totally explain pH, o+12, shettles. These ones kinda help pinpoint differences between IG and GD, and explains things really well. Hope this helps.

Diet suggestions for TTC pink
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...s-for-TTC-Pink

IG vs. GD swaying (what is the difference between IG and this site?)
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

Timing (the trouble with):
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

What are the real differences between X and Y sperm
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...rm-and-Y-sperm
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! Sounds like a fun night! I havent been trying too long we've always been lets just let things happen kind of people, but after 4 boys I feel like I have to take it into my own hands. So I really just started doing research and modifying things since earlly summer. Thank you so much for those links. And Im going more towards 0+12. Hey do you know anything about baby asprin and breastfeeding. Ive heard people say its bad and Ive heard people say its ok if your only nursing a few times a day and theres a slim to none chance of anything happening. I have no idea. Ive had 3 miscarriages and I heard its really good for preventing them but I dont want to put my baby at risk.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12