Thread: Hi from Oz

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi from Oz

Hi, I'm obviously new here.... I have 3 beautiful little girls and am looking to finish the family off with a little man.
    I have been on the IG site and have been changing my diet for ages, checking ph, cm and all sorts of things. It was only last month that I had got the go ahead from my husband to add to the family.
    Just by reading a few things, I have found some differences on here compared to IG. So I'll be around reading.
    We were going to attempt this cycle, but it seems I haven't ovulated/won't ovulate this cycle.
    Looking forward to getting to 'know,' you all,
    Cheers Melissa

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Welcome from Oz

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh.... I noticed a few Aussie girls on here:-)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls... I just completed my plan questionnaire. I'm excited... and nervous

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Minimatron! Am a fellow Aussie with 3 girls trying for a boy also. Hubby surprisingly said yes when I suggested trying for a boy (he was done at 2 but DD3 slipped through a narrow window one night...)
    I read all the IG diet advice and the the GD diet advice and decided this one seemed to be more sensible and natural so that's why I came over here. Many of my friends who have boys are big on nutrition and are general foodies (although many of my girl mummy friends are too so who knows..?). Anyway, all the very best of luck to you. I hope we both get a son.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the best luvalittleman. I'm just waiting on my plan. There are some difference from the.other site. Our first attempt was a.once.only after a positive opk...didn't get me pregnant.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Minimatron! Welcome and best wishes on that blue sway. I am swaying for a boy too, patiently waiting for ovulation. Ok, so not so patiently but i am waiting!

I went to Australia a few years ago and fell in love with your food! I think doing a boy sway in Australia would be divine. The food was so fresh and healthy, beautiful vegetables and fruits were always readily available. Not to mention the mounds of delicious CHOCOLATE....if you can't tell I loved Australia!!

Good luck on that sway!

My Gender Dreaming

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck!