Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi OTW!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HEYYYYY girl! Glad you are here!!!! How are you feeling? (LOL Monkey refuges!!!) Looks like most of the Chicken Butt Boy Club has moseyed on over here, woot woot!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls! I am so glad to see all team here.
    Lola, I am feeling good except damn MS. I always need to eat something to prevent nausea. I had ended up +60 pounds with my other pg. I think this time it s gonna be 100..

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well do what you need to do to get over the MS without your life falling apart! LOL I had it very bad with DD1, lost 15 lbs in first trimester and at 16 weeks, my dr told me I'm going in the hospital if I don't start gaining a pound a week. Well, suddenly the MS lifted and I ate like a banshee and gained the 15 lbs back and another 40 on top of it. Not easy to get rid of, so this time, if I ever freaking get pg, I am going to have to remember the "you only need 300 more calories a day" rule and not eat a tray of brownies with a pint of ice cream slathered on top every other night. Are you handling the MS well?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, me too Lola. I had horrible ms w/dd #1 and my midwife joked if I didn't gain weight she kill me, luckily it was Christmas by then so I gorged myself on goodies. Weight gain achieved lol.

Boyjoy - Here's a few tricks that may help. Try lemon or mint candies and tea, ginger ale or candy, Preggie Pops/drops, 50 mg Vit b6 3X day, and maybe try a different prenatal or take it at night. Listen to your cravings, they can often ease the sickness. Disgusting as it sounds, chocolate covered chocolate donuts stopped my ms in it's tracks.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Well do what you need to do to get over the MS without your life falling apart! LOL I had it very bad with DD1, lost 15 lbs in first trimester and at 16 weeks, my dr told me I'm going in the hospital if I don't start gaining a pound a week. Well, suddenly the MS lifted and I ate like a banshee and gained the 15 lbs back and another 40 on top of it. Not easy to get rid of, so this time, if I ever freaking get pg, I am going to have to remember the "you only need 300 more calories a day" rule and not eat a tray of brownies with a pint of ice cream slathered on top every other night. Are you handling the MS well?
    Your MS had got scared to go to hospital I lost almost 10 lbs in first trmstr with DD1 too. I was throwig up until go to delivery. boo it was terrible.

I am eating salty snacks when i feel it s coming. It helps. Sweet things make it worse. :thumbsdow:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congratulations on your BFP!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12