Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It may happen...you never know what fate has in store for you! Welcome!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope it all works out. The more people sway girl the more hope I have that it is possible. Welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome! You are not alone
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    Welcome. I'm a mum to three boys too. Your hubby may come round. Mine was pretty sure he wanted a vasectomy after DS3 but has gotten clucky again.
    Ditto my DP also thaunted me with the snip snip when I was pregnant with #3. But since then he has opened up and allowed me to consider PGD which has turned in to at home gender swaying and has even said that if this doesn't get our girl then we can always try again (WTF) we went from ONLY 3 to maybe 5 so there is always hope to turn DH/DP.

Threeboysblessed I too considered counseling when I had gender depression it made me feel like there was no hope and made me forget how blessed I was to have my healthy boys. I had a new born baby who was (and still is) so beautiful in everyway and should have enjoyed every second of being pregnant and having him in my arms but gender depression took over all my thoughts. When my dear friend was having a girl it took me months and many tries (having break downs in retail shops) to finally get the courage up to buy anything pink. Since then I have managed it by myself love my #3 boy more than anything and couldn't imagine my life with out him and it wasn't just because DP has agreed to more kids because he has only changed his mind a year ago. There is a day where you will feel better about it all and not have to 'get over it' as such you will still have those thoughts and feelings (I still do) but they won't consume your every moment and there is always hope. I just hope I can be as stronge again if #4's sway doesn't work and is another boy
    Last edited by 3blue?pink; December 8th, 2012 at 06:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12