Winter1Summer2

Anyone accurate with the Ramzi theory? 8 week 5 day u/s picture below

I have no patience and was wondering if anyone had any GOOD guesses when it comes to Ramzi theory for gender. This was at 8 weeks, 5 days and it was a vaginal ultrasound.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a great pic, i dont know about ramzi, sorry, welcome to the forum

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That pic is amazing!
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From what I've read, girls are implanted on the left and boys on the right. In ramzi's study, he posts 'transverse' ultrasound photos from 8 weeks and they are mirror images...so all of the little ones on the right are actually on the left according to his images. However, I've seen people post on this site that vaginal ultrasounds are 'true' images and abdominal ultrasounds are 'mirror' images.....meaning vaginal ultrasounds show what is on the right to really be on the right and abdominal ultrasounds show what is on the left to really be on the right. I'm not sure I agree with this. First of all, I have not been able to find any medical statements regarding it online. Secondly, Ramzi's images are not this way. And thirdly -- from my own experience -- I felt my DS1 implant with right pains and his 8w ultrasound showed him on the left. I am 5w3d pregnant now and I felt all the implantation pains on the left and they were much more intense than the pains I had with DS1. So I'm hoping my 8w ultrasound in a few weeks will show the little one on the right. I too have been looking for more and more information on this topic and I welcome anything anyone else has to contribute!!!

Winter1Summer2
    can anyone see where the placenta is forming? i have no clue. i only see baby and yolk sac