Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iyamaryam View Post
    Hey hon, so far so good, I am leaning towards not finding out, I don't know if I can handle an opposite news and still enjoy my preg so I figure I just have a surprise and keep hoping I will get my ds
    I felt exactly the same way, but I didn't have the willpower to not find out ..so I found out he was all boy I really hope you get your boy, Praying for you
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    I felt exactly the same way, but I didn't have the willpower to not find out ..so I found out he was all boy I really hope you get your boy, Praying for you
    Thanks hon, all prayers accepted. You know that's the thing, I say I don't want to find out but I really don't know if I have the will power not to. With my dds, I found out and kept hoping they would turn to boys at birth esp dd2, but now glad cos she is just a darl, she tells me she loves me @ least 3 times daily, no kidding. I wish there was a way to know if it is a ds and not know if a dd, KWIM? Anyway, now I love my girls so much and wouldn't trade them for boys but it took me a while to get here.
    2005, 2007, for a healthyin Oct 2011, looks like he's all

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iyamaryam View Post
    Thanks hon, all prayers accepted. You know that's the thing, I say I don't want to find out but I really don't know if I have the will power not to. With my dds, I found out and kept hoping they would turn to boys at birth esp dd2, but now glad cos she is just a darl, she tells me she loves me @ least 3 times daily, no kidding. I wish there was a way to know if it is a ds and not know if a dd, KWIM? Anyway, now I love my girls so much and wouldn't trade them for boys but it took me a while to get here.
    I know where you come from, GD sucks
    My first pregnancy I really didn't care what gender my baby was, and when we found out we were having a little girl I was excited. ( I ignore all the negative comments from my MIL) That's when I kind started to have GD ..

Second time round I wanted a boy so badly, but found out we were having dd2. I was crying so hard when they said it was a girl I spent my whole pregnancy sad and I too hoped my dd2 would turn to boy at birth, but now I feel so guilty for feeling that way ..I LOVE her so much and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is the sweetest little girl
    Mom to

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know where you come from, GD sucks
    My first pregnancy I really didn't care what gender my baby was, and when we found out we were having a little girl I was excited. ( I ignore all the negative comments from my MIL) That's when I kind started to have GD ..

Second time round I wanted a boy so badly, but found out we were having dd2. I was crying so hard when they said it was a girl I spent my whole pregnancy sad and I too hoped my dd2 would turn to boy at birth, but now I feel so guilty for feeling that way ..I LOVE her so much and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is the sweetest little girl
    I know hon, tell me about the negative commets from inlaws. It's worse where I came from cos I am of African dissent and they pity and call you names if you don't have a boy "to carry on your hubby's name". Luckily, my hubby doesn't have gd he even originally wanted 2 stop @ 2 kids, I had 2 "work" on him for this third one, I am just so turn. Please keep for me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying you get your little boy
    Mom to

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying you get your little boy
    Thanks dear and GL on your next attempt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123