Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I was going to switch, but now can't post in High Tech

So I was going to switch to this forum, but now I see I can't post in the High Tech unless you pay. That's not fair.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    many of us who are going through HT or have gone HT want the info to be private and not available to the public through a google search.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do a search for HT stuff. There's plenty of free info. out there.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. We would love to have you and it's not a punishment. It I'd for privacy and to keep put those that might want to cause trouble like happened before. Like pp said, you can find information elsewhere but we have ut together a great deal of information within the pages(not just the forum-look above) for you regarding HT. The forums are great for support and questions. Also, Dr Potter and Lori from HRC are here to answer questions that go beyond our knowledge.

HT will run you around $20,000. $12 is a small price to pay really for what we have put together. We would love to help.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    n one
    Last edited by Persistence; August 5th, 2012 at 05:26 AM.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P- I sent you a PM. NBP
    Site Owner

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Persistence, I am in the same boat. I was unable to get Gold at InGender, and couldn't get a free consult with Dr Potter until he decided to waive the $12. I'm not sure how I feel about paying $12 now that I already have a free consult. It is too bad so much information is private now (or fee for charge). I was hoping to connect with others also on hi-tech journeys.

Are there other websites we can go to with free hi-tech forums? Perhaps we could meet up on there but I cannot find the info about these sites.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JackiesHope View Post
    Persistence, I am in the same boat. I was unable to get Gold at InGender, and couldn't get a free consult with Dr Potter until he decided to waive the $12. I'm not sure how I feel about paying $12 now that I already have a free consult. It is too bad so much information is private now (or fee for charge). I was hoping to connect with others also on hi-tech journeys.

Are there other websites we can go to with free hi-tech forums? Perhaps we could meet up on there but I cannot find the info about these sites.
    It has nothing to do with a free consult here. It is about privacy and keeping conspiracy theory types out. I do not want a site that tolerates that and I can control it through membership. $1 per month is cheap for privacy. We would love to have you. There is a lot of research and info besides just a forum to chat and ask questions and you can post in Ask the Doc too. In January, I hope to start having live chat sessions with Dr Potter. So, if you want to post with us, again, we would love to have you but I will not make it a public forum. It's not a punishment. I promise!
    Site Owner

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I didn't know about the live chat. That sounds interesting. Do you know when this feature will be available? My consult is not until end of January. It would be nice to ask some questions before then.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, it does suck but it is the best way to keep the info private...not just from trolls but from everyone!!! My mom used to go onto IG and read what I wrote in the GD forum!!! (stupidly my actual name was in my user name at that time!)