Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any suggestions on helping folks find this new site?

I was starting to get worried about InGender's ongoing deterioration. Since I'm not planning my sway until the beginning of 2012, I thought the site might be completely monkey-ridden and unusable by then. I found this site by complete accident and I'm thrilled! I fear for other ladies that will just give up in the midst of ape dominance over at IG and not find this newer site to receive help and support.

I have nothing against IG except for the monkeys ... but when I included a tip about this site in my IG signature (not a specific website, but just "Gender Dreaming"), one of the forum leaders got peeved and told me to remove the "spam" or all my posts would be removed.

So they cannot do anything about the ongoing errors and people can't sign up for Gold and yet they don't want folks to know about an alternative source for help? All else being equal, I understand not wanting people to advertise a "competitor," but under the current circumstances it just seems stingy.

Anyhoo, I'm not trying to kick up a fuss, but I just feel bad for folks with GD who will get fed up with IG and feel they have nowhere to go. Zivic, how have you managed to spread the "good word" without getting your posts removed?
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also put a "bye bye" notice in my signature and told them about this site so maybe if all of us ex-IG ladies do that more will come!!!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw this site in someone's name on In-genders website , I have been with IG for close to 3 years, and it is horrid right now. So, i scurried over to sign up.. whom ever it was THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw it mentioned it someone's sig over at IG.

Maybe a Private Message chain could be started and this site can be shared that way?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I appreciate so very much the effort that you guys put into spreading the word.

It would have been SO much easier with PMs, but of course you have to be Gold for that.

I really don't understand the thinking at IG because it was always much more important to me that we be able to stick together as friends and have a place to keep exchanging info on GD, swaying, HT, and just day to day mommy stuff. Never any kind of competition between websites.

Some of those guys are my very close friends and I still don't get it.

Anyway, I am just really happy that people have found us and if you want to spread the word that's great, if not people will slowly find us through the power of Google.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, who started "Gender Dreaming"? I know that you and NuthinButPink are doing an awesome job giving lots of responses and posting info ... so my thanks to you both for that! And my thanks to whomever started the site -- it's friendly, informative and chimp-free!

(I had to change my sig over at IG because one of the forum moderators started deleting my posts one by one until I did so ... I guess other folks who had info in their sigs just happened to fly under the radar. Careful, Big Brother is watching! )
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted in the girl swaying section... hoping many make it over...
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've mentioned on threads that if 'You are fed up with monkeys then e-mail on the e-mail below and I'll give you details of the new sites' I will tell people about the 2 new sites I use and then they can have a look through both and choose the set up of information which is right for them

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just mentioned that I'm 'on another forum' over there. I don't know if it helps. Still, I found GD just by googling a few names, so...
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooops. I just gave full website address for here on a post in IG. Haven't been back there so I don't know if they are mad at me or not. I just felt pretty passionate about people being able to find this site as it really is crazy how unstable the IG site is. Luckily I hadn't signed up for gold but would be pretty annoyed if I had. Welcome those who have found here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast