Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie to GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I think you'll be very pleased with your personalized plan.

Please join us pink swayers on the girl sway boards, you'll find lots of support on your journey there.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussiechic, I'm also an aussie and just joined. I am also (day)dreaming pink. I have ds1 nearly 3 and ds2 4months. I am 35 and DH 36. Between my sons I had a mc too, I'm sorry for your loss. We are planning to ttc in the next few months but look forward to getting inspired from the stories here. Good luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi twobeautifulblues,
    Thanks for your message...great to hear you are trying for pink soon too! So sorry to hear about your mc. It's really tough to go through. How long did it take you to fall again after the mc?
    Are you going to sway for pink? Happy to be your buddy through the journey...
    Beautiful boys 7 years 6 years Angel babies Dec 12 and May 13
    Swayed pink in 2013 and........now have a beautiful DD
    Our family is now complete xx

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussiechic, we had a break for 3 months after mc although I wanted to try again ASAP. It took that long for my cycle to get back on track and I also think I needed time to grieve. The sadness used to creep up from nowhere but it did pass for me when we started trying again. I got my BFP after 2 months. I am hoping to sway pink around April 2013. It will be great having the support!
    Good luck, look forward to sharing news!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard! So sorry for your loss, m/c is so hard...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussiechic,
    Yes, it's really catching me by surprise sometimes - that first week was just like post-birth day 3 blues. But then sadness overwhelming me from time to time - sometimes it has felt like hormone imbalance, and sometimes about the emptiness if that makes sense. We also have the added (?) issue that many of our family were not yet aware and we have decided to keep it private due to other family circumstances. As my psychologist explained - it's a whole grief process that will flow through for weeks / months.
    We (I??) am thinking earliest March, through July but need to get thinking through the holidays about the details (which month/s will be good, what strategies). Fortunately my appetite has eased off so that might help with our pink sway.
    I'm so hoping this will be a good year for us (-:

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lollylegs,
    It's a horrible process to go through with the grief. I seem to have good days mixed with bad days....if I'm tired I tend to be tearier! If you ever want to chat I'm going through the wild emotional swings atm too. Hoping that things will look up for us soon xx I'm on the FB group now...so might try to catch you on there!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi there sorry about ur mc im new to this forum too and i have 3 boys and im currently in the 2ww to see if im pregnant with my much longed for girl ... hopefully ul start to feel better soon and start ttc ur baby girl xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Daziedazie!
    GD is such a great community...I've found so much support already!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12