Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie to GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie to GD!

Hi ladies,

I have just joined GD and am looking for support and information from other women who are currently TTC.

I am 33 and my DH is 34. We already have two beautiful boys 4 and 6 and are dreaming of a baby sister to complete the family.

I had a miscarriage earlier this week after TTC for 4 months....going through some form of the 'baby blues' at the moment.

I have a medical condition that can be worsened during pregnancy so we can only have one more child. My DH and I would desperately like to have a little pink bundle...crossing fingers and looking for any advice.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! We have some great strategies for swaying here and a large IVF community. Lots of info in the forum!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I am sorry to hear of your loss and hope for the best for you in the future. I too am an Aussie TTC pink and maybe we can keep an eye out for each other and give some Aussie support

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 3blue?pink,
    Thanks for the message...I appreciate your support! How long have you been TTC your pink bundle? Are you using a personalised swaying plan?
    Beautiful boys 7 years 6 years Angel babies Dec 12 and May 13
    Swayed pink in 2013 and........now have a beautiful DD
    Our family is now complete xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussiechic welcome to the forum

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiechic View Post
    Hi 3blue?pink,
    Thanks for the message...I appreciate your support! How long have you been TTC your pink bundle? Are you using a personalised swaying plan?
    I have not started TTC yet I am waiting another 8 weeks before we try. I haven't got a gender dreaming personalized sway plan but I have a lot in place like diet, supp's, PH balancing and much more I have only just signed up here as a member but I have been studying about gender swaying for awhile. What about you what have you got planned for your sway and how long do you think it will be until you try again?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 3blue?pink,
    I have been trying the 'unproven' gender swaying methods until now....I guess they are more like old wives tales than anything else! I have just purchased a personalised swaying plan to assist in conceiving a pink bundle. Looking to try again once my normal cycles resume (we have a little bit of pressure because my youngest son turns 5 in March and we are only allowed to have one more child). Hoping for some guidance and plans to assist in the personalised sway plan!
    Thinking positive pink thoughts xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussie
    I haven't been on here long enough to figure out what is suppose to be in the personalized sway plans. I will have to have a good look around when I get home (back to my PC and not on the iPhone)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussiechic, I've just joined a few days ago myself - also a local girl, also said goodbye to belly-babe 3 last week and waiting for bleeding to stop and hoping for normal cycle to resume soon so can start TTC in the new year. It's nice knowing there are a few of us all starting off the journey together - hoping it is a positive one for all. xL

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi lollylegs,
    Thanks for your message of support...it's been a long month! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Have you found yourself going through crying bouts when you haven't really felt that sad? That's all I seem to have done this weekend... :/
    When are you planning to TTC again....and are you trying for a pink or blue bundle? It's great to know we're not alone in this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast