Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really terrified of ultrasounds. People, doctors etc say they are safe but I've had a lot of family and friends have ultrasounds and then their babies have died, or one of them have died. For me personally I think I will wait to have an ultrasound.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh OK. I have a friend who is just like you. In fact she never had an ultrasound with any of her pregnancies, and was having a homebirth. She went into labour with the 2nd pregnancy and a 2nd baby came out. The MW was not pleased as had they known there were twins in there they wouldnt have allowed her to have a home birth!
    Do you not have ultrasounds at all then ?
    Me: 36 in 2013
    DH: 39
    ttc #2

DS: 7

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how weird i just read other bad things on u/s i had 1 early early cos the wanted to rule out an ectopic im def not going to get many scans after this just 2 one it ten days then again at 5 months the universe is amazing when you believe 100 percent that law of attraction can never fail its flawless
    ds1 2008 ds2 2011 ds3 so hoping for a girl or 2 one day

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had a 12-13 week ultrasound with DS1 and DS3. And then the 19 week morphology ultrasound with all three. I wasn't in a financially good place when DS2 was due for 12-13 week ultrasound and it's not covered by healthcare here, you have to pay for it yourself. I just choose to wait until at least 12 weeks. My sister had an ultrasound with her last pregnancy at 8 wks 3 days and her baby died at exactly that amount of days. It's happened to a lot of my friends, family and acqaintences. I totally do not mean to cause anyone distress and very much feel we all have a choice as to the healthcare that we wish to have for ourselves. I'd never go as far to say anyone else shouldn't have an early ultrasound, it's completely their choice. I just personally have a real fear of them and for me that is real. If I went against my instincts and had an ultrasound and then miscarried I would blame myself so it is real for me. I just personally feel that I'd prefer my baby to be a little bigger and stronger and less vulnerable before having on, at least after the first trimester. But that's just my personal level of feeling comfortable with them.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i do believe if you feel negative about something you shouldn't do it i have some nasty views on vaccines so no matter what any one tells me i cant think of them benefiting any thing lol
    ds1 2008 ds2 2011 ds3 so hoping for a girl or 2 one day

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I just saw this again, Rachel,congrats sugar on ur pregnancy,Im super duper excited for u,and u surely seem to be cooking twins in ur oven
    I am extremely interested in the law of attraction u talked about,plz can u tell me some more,what precisely have u been doing,how where u thinking,anything that might be helpful for me, I will be trying for a girly girl in march, and Id LOVE to have twins,but I wouldnt do anything unnatural to get them,Im too aftraid on unsupervised fertility drugs and the likes.....
    But if this law could help me to naturally try Id be more than willing to give it a try.
    Help me out princess
    Dd 7 Ds 5 Dd nov 24/2013 (my 30 weeker preemie )chemical January 09

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234