Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, new to here and trying HARD to TTC number 4!

Hi, I'm new to this forum (I was a browser at IG but have lost interest now). I have three gorgeous girls and we thought we were all over until a few months ago when DH and I changed our minds and have stating trying for a 4th. I've just had TWO chemicals in a row and am waiting for AF to hurry up and come so I can get on with the next cycle. I'm pretty old at 39 and I think that's probably why I've had the chemicals, DH is only 35. My youngest is 10 months and I'm breastfeeding her but I've conceived easily while breastfeeding in the past and my cycles always come back super fast and very regular.

Anyway, we're doing a lazy boy sway, partly because mainly we just want another baby and a 4th girl would be fantastic as well and partly because I don't think I can rely on my previously great fertility anymore.

I'll hopefully be hanging out in the TWW thread (after silly AF comes - I'm not even late, just impatient).

I'll try to work out how to add a picture.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 80
Size:  138.6 KB
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! BF is likely going to sway girl just so you know! 4 of a kind would be special though. Good luck and welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks nuthinbutpink, I'm not surprised, my whole LIFE prob sways pink so I'm destined to surrounded by little girls, if I'm able to have a 4th. There's a 4 year age gap between my second (who's only 18 months younger than her big sister) and my 3rd so I'd like her to have a wee friend as well.

Anyway, I'll give a boy sway a shot, although I'm expecting any potential new bundles will be pink. My diet has always been very "boy" so it wasn't too hard to adjust it but with the breastfeeding I doubt I'll be able to put on weight. I'm a runner too and I can't give that up or I'll go insane, but they're not long runs and it's hilly where we live so I'm toned rather than skinny. I've ordered some preseed for this cycle and I'm trying to convince DH that some form of "release" EVERY DAY isn't necessary, even if just for the week leading up to O. I know it's not proven but I'll try to avoid 0 plus 12 because that's something I did consistently with the other 3.

Still waiting for silly AF though!
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?