Thread: Hey everyone!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey everyone!

Hi! I'm a mama to two boys - 3.5 & 19mo. Reeeeeaallly want to try for a girl as it will be our last child either way. There is so much information on here right now I am a little lost, but look forward to leafing through it all I am taking calcium and magnesium sups right now-hope that's a start?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 74
Size:  138.6 KB

I took Vitex, Calcium, Magnesium (As did my hubby- he also took a HIGH amount of Cranberry) And I took B50 Complex.

Name:  babydust.gif
Views: 61
Size:  7.9 KB GL!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 74
Size:  138.6 KB

I took Vitex, Calcium, Magnesium (As did my hubby- he also took a HIGH amount of Cranberry) And I took B50 Complex.

Name:  babydust.gif
Views: 61
Size:  7.9 KB GL!
    How much cranberry did you DH take? I just bought some today. I haven't found on here yet how long you should take sups before attempting. Does it take awhile to build up? Congrats on your girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amk2013 View Post
    How much cranberry did you DH take? I just bought some today. I haven't found on here yet how long you should take sups before attempting. Does it take awhile to build up? Congrats on your girl
    Hold on one moment and I will show you.
    I got it at Walmart in the USA.

Thank you!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  cranberrysupp.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  466.3 KB

Tried to take a pic of the bottle we have and it didn't come out clear. This is on ebay right now but like I said I got it at Walmart. My bottle said "Triple Strength" instead of premium, but it looks like the exact same otherwise. It says to take 2 softgels 3 Xs a day.. but we just had DH take two 1Xs a day.. It was enough. LOL
    When he stopped taking it he had blood in his stool, and that had never happened in his life.. so it made a change in his body for sure. You should have your hubby probably wean off of it once he starts it.. ask Atomic!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; December 27th, 2012 at 11:37 PM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Name:  cranberrysupp.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  466.3 KB

Tried to take a pic of the bottle we have and it didn't come out clear. This is on ebay right now but like I said I got it at Walmart. My bottle said "Triple Strength" instead of premium, but it looks like the exact same otherwise. It says to take 2 softgels 3 Xs a day.. but we just had DH take two 1Xs a day.. It was enough. LOL
    When he stopped taking it he had blood in his stool, and that had never happened in his life.. so it made a change in his body for sure. You should have your hubby probably wean off of it once he starts it.. ask Atomic!
    Yay,! That's the exact one i got at Walmart today too! Lol thanks!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!