Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi, I'm new!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi, I'm new!

Hi there! I look forward over the next couple years gleaning lots of tips and forming my sway plan. I am expecting my second boy, so we are all in for trying everything possible for girl next time! TEAM PINK 2015/2016!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm with you here! We should swap advice we learn. I going to try beginning aug-Oct.I hope mostly to get Pregnant in October. I have two boys now.
    I must say many things that are said about the boy diet did apply to me. It's hard to tell for me and my husband what our next will be because we each have a boy from previous relationships. Then we had our boy together. I want a girls so bad because I house wise I can probably only fit four kids in my house.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! I had thought I would be swaying girl because I drink a lot of milk, but then I also was eating a ton of full fat and greek yogurt. that was bad because that was a fat and protein extreme. I don't have any symptoms of high testosterone, but I definitely want to work on lowering it in the 4 months prior to conceiving again to make it more girl territory. Nice to meet you! This site seems great, but overwhelming, too!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm have been debating if I should buy a sway plan or buy the membership so they can review the plan I have created. I'm not sure it's overwhelming as you said. It's Nice to meet you as well!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How much is the sway plan or sway plan review? I have been poking around but I haven't seen it.

I figure I'm spending a lot on ovulation kits, supplements and vitamins already... So maybe some extra money on a plan review could be worth it.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The review I believe you get with the membership for $12usd and the sway plan for $75

here is the link
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I might go for the review...

Wow, who knew getting pregnant could cost so much? LOL.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome iam relatively new as well! As you see i have four boys and iam going ht next year i tried to sway with my last two boys and it takes a lot of dedication i slipped twice lol best of luck the ladies here are phenomonal <3
    ~After~My~4~
    IVF/PGD Spring 2014

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Just <3 One <3 Girl View Post
    Welcome iam relatively new as well! As you see i have four boys and iam going ht next year i tried to sway with my last two boys and it takes a lot of dedication i slipped twice lol best of luck the ladies here are phenomonal <3
    I'm sure it wasn't because you slipped, sway is not 100%. I hope you get your girl!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast