Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I'm from the UK and trying to sway for a little girl.

Hi,

I have two beautiful sons and who I love more than anything but I always knew how much I wanted a girl and hoped and prayed that one day I would have one.

It has taken 3 years to persuade my husband to go for child number 3 but this really is our last shot at it as he has made it clear there will not be a child number 4 regardless of the gender 3 turns out to be!

I swayed and got pregnant in October but sadly miscarried in December. I've given myself a break over Christmas but am now back on the LE diet and hoping to ttc in March.

Bel xx
    - Feb 2008. - Nov 2009. - MMC Dec 2012. - January 2014, our gorgeous little fella has completed our family. We all love him to bits

I swayed and prayed SO hard for my little girl but God obviously had other plans for our family, so it's time to move on and try and forget my dream of having a daughter and enjoy my 3 wonderful sons.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I have two boys and am wanting a girl as well. I plan to start trying in the fall but getting started early on a plan.
    I'm sorry for your loss.I can't wait to see how your sway worked out

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trying for a girl too. Hope it works!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! DH and I are starting our sway with number one. We want to have a large family but I really want at least one little boy in our family, so to Maximize chances we are starting with number one.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bel,

I'm from the UK too and have two lovely boys but like you have always longed for a daughter. I'm hoping to start doing the LE diet as well but am currently creating a shopping list of what to buy which I am finding very confusing. If you have any advice and good products, especially because we have the same supermarkets ie Asda, Sainsburys. Are you taking supplements?

I'm glad that DH is willing to give it another shot. I am surprised that my DP is being so supportive, I thought he would just say I am crazy!!

Sorry to hear about you MC, hoping for a sticky bean this time. I have heard that it's more likely to be a girl after a MC-good luck!

Would love to hear back from you with any advice!

xxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya hun I am in the UK too, hoping to ttc a little girl as well! We are not ttc until around june but I am already on the diet. I'm finding it really rough tbh, not really with the fat levels because there are loads of low fat things available, but the protein levels are a killer!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdbaby84 View Post
    Good luck! DH and I are starting our sway with number one. We want to have a large family but I really want at least one little boy in our family, so to Maximize chances we are starting with number one.
    Hi i hope it goes according to your wishes. Please can you advise what kind of sway plan you are following?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by inshaallahxx View Post
    Hello, I have two boys and am wanting a girl as well. I plan to start trying in the fall but getting started early on a plan.
    I'm sorry for your loss.I can't wait to see how your sway worked out
    Hi there. I saw the word inshallah and thought id get in touch. Im from the uk also, bradford. Ive recently had my third daughter and naturally have become desperate for a boy. I really want to go to genesis cyprus for pgd/ivf but i am confused as to if this is right. What i do know is that i am desperate and want to fulfil my dream asap inshallah. How are you doing with your sway, have you had a plan designed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast