Thread: hi

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi

Hope you are all well. I have been lurking on this site for a while now and thought it was about time I said hi!
    I live with my partner who I met in 1993 when he was 13 and I was 14 on a hike(unofficial boy hunt) with a few of my girl guide friends. He was hiding in the bushes with 3 of his friends in army gear cooking baked beans. Did he ever offer us any baked beans?.....no. He made me put on his balaclava instead! stood me up at one of my film nights my dad used to organize and had a fight with me out side his school gate where the lolly pop lady had to split us up (we cant remember why ha ha.)and he never used to give me Christmas cards yet his best friend did.(we still joke about this.)
    Well here we are 20 years later really wanting a baby girl. I'm 35 this year and he will be 33 this year. We have no children yet due to me having 4 shoulder operations and being ill with chronic asthma for the past year and a half.
    After my last 2 ops and what with being on steroids and not exercising I've managed to go from 10st 03lbs to 13st.13lbs in about 3 and half years. Keep trying weight watchers but need to get my butt in gear to do it 100% as only lost about 2lbs in 2 months, keep losing then putting back on!
    Any way I have been off the steroid tablets for about 3 months now and am no longer using a nebuliser but have to still take a steroid inhaler.
    I have a very very sweet tooth ,even when I was slim. I nearly always eat a muller light yogart topped with a crushed meringue nest, strawberries/blackberries or blueberries on top with sweetner or honey....and that's for breakfast! I also drink a lot of no added sugar summer fruit squash during the day.So like I said a very sweet tooth!
    Well we have being reading info on here and would really like to do a 100% sway for a girl. We did a bit of a lazy sway for a few months but nothing has worked, maybe due to me being a few stone over weight or the steroids I don't know?
    Does any one have any suggestions on what we should be really doing as Ive found a few things confusing and does asthma steroids affect a sway? I think its affected my time of month as it used to be 28 days now its about 34.
    Many thanks.Looks like Ive wrote a huge essay! x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 79
Size:  138.6 KB to GD!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ! x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! When are you planning on trying to conceive, if you don't mind me asking?
    Good Luck!!!
    9 3

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi how are you? A girl.....we hope. x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard! Start reading the essays, you'll get what you need!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry I read your reply wrong last night,it was late! I guess because I need to lose a load of weight etc I think maybe we will ttc in may.ive read on here to do l.e diet for 90 days.i better start doing weight watchers propley now! starting tomorrow,wed 27th feb on diet.x