Thread: New Here

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Here

Hello everyone,

I am not so sure where to start being new to this site. My husband and I have a beautiful 18 month old boy and dream of giving him a little sister. I plan to have quite a few children so I am not too stressed over having a girl now but I am really desiring one. I am actually currently going through a miscarriage. It is only the second day of it. It has been hard but I am working on setting my sight on the future. I had been tracking my cycle with this pregnancy and should have been all set for another girl. Since I am not wanting to wait long after this to try again I am not sure how to cycle plan since I am not so sure what my cycle will do. Any advice? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss...m/c is so hard. The first cycle after my m/c I didn't ovulate - well at least my chart didn't indicate that. My doc said I was good to go ahead and try again right away though. Welcome...and GL!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

althea-books.ru

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I know the feeling of wanting to be pregnant again asap. I had a m/c at 10 wks (D&C), and don't know how long it took before I started ovulating but was pregnant again on the 3rd cycle after. I remember I did get my period 28 days after the D&C.

I'm sure what helped me was acupuncture and chinese herbs - they helped get my hormones back in order quickly.
    Best of luck.