Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck New to this site - really hoping for a little girl to join our family!

Hi everyone!
    I have been looking into swaying for some months and - like many others - started off by reading Dr. Shettles' book... and then opened my eyes to all the other swaying factors.
    My husband and I already have a wonderful son who will turn two in a couple of weeks. We are hoping for a little girl. I have wanted a little girl for years and was very disappointed at our ultrasound with our son. I was convinced he was a girl and we even had the name ready! Now I love him to pieces. He is such a lovely boy. We will have "only" two children, so I am quite a bit stressed out that we only have one go at the girl, that I so long for.
    I have been on the IG diet for 10 days and am finding it quite hard. I work full time, our son still doesn't sleep well during nights and I am used to eating frequently as I get hungry easily.
    I have decided to purchase a plan on this site, as I am the worrying type and as I am finding all the (conflicting) info stressful.
    I do not live in the US and in my home country it is FAR from normal to sway, so we have not told anyone. I hate the secrecy and the white lies ("I have to make all my own food now as we suspect I'm lactose intolerant"...! is what we tell people). Anyone else who is having to keep the sway a secret, or is it acceptable and "normal" to sway in your parts of the world?
    Crossing my fingers and hoping for a GIIIIIRL

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Hope you get your girl, good luck with your sway
    Personally Im keeping my swaying intentions to myself due to my age (42) and dont want negative comments about that

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for welcoming me.
    I have been doing the IG diet for two weeks now and I am finding two things really hard: 1) Being so hungry , 2) not having too much protein.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! We keep the swaying to ourselves as well. I don't think it's anyone's business. I don't tell them when we are ttc either, people don't want to know that I'm purposely having lots & lots of great sex
    Mama to 7 beauties! x 6 x 1 ~ So in love with my beautiful family!!

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Goal 1: Lose 92lbs

Goal 2: Begin TTC August 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi im new too and ttc for a pink bundle after 2 fantastic blue ones im in the uk and I wouldnt tell people i was ttc let alone sway as i think its private, when do you plan to start your sway?
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'