Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All! Statistics on clinics

Hi All, I'm new to this but am planning to go to Genesis Cyprus next month but read a thread before which may have put me off. As i don't know how to get my way around the website as yet i will need help. Which clinic has the best results for first time pregnancies. I won;t ever have the money for US so please do't include that.... Please help, i am 30years and my husband and I are using the clinic mainly for family balancing, we want twin boys if possible (We have two girls)! His sperm count is kind of low compared to the 70 million concentration required his is 28 mill. If anyone could help to explain it would be great as i feel i've jumped in feet first and now my head will explode!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. We have some clinic stats in the Member Section in the Cycle Diaries forum.

Genesis uses a sperm sort which may not work for your DH given his count. You would have to ask the doctor if it would be too hard on his sperm because the last thing you would want is a 0% fert rate.

Is he on a fertility supplement? If not, please have him start one today!

Genesis had a rough year last year. The stats are in the Member section but they ran around 15% per attempt at bringing home a baby.

This year seems to be a little better- someone said our site is at 33% but it is far from a 100% one-shot clinic and most are the same. At 50%, you still have a 50% of it not working so realistically, you should go into HT knowing it might take a couple of tries especially if you have any fertility issues.

**** in the Czech Republic is gaining populartity on here but we have very few cycles. SART is another but not that many there either. International HT is tough. It's illegal in most locations of course.

I would check out the Dream Member HT forum- there is an International Forum with a sticky with the Genesis info.

There was just a 32 year old to cycle there with a BFP last week. 30 is a great age to try HT because you aren't too old yet!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    June Cyclers' Thread for Genesis-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/inte...prus-june.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with NBP, age is on your side, so you should do good.

I too would avoid the sperm sort due to dhs dperm. They may try to day that it will be fine, but I wouldn't risk it with low count, you should get quite a lot of quality eggs so I think you will still get a transfer. Please keep us updated on the private section.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the quick replies, nbp i will have a look at everything you've sent. it's great to know there are other women here in the same plae to help each other. Will get back to you as soon as i've had a look.xx