Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, new here with many questions!!

Hi Everyone. I'm completely new to this site. I found IG about a year ago but just browsed a bit. I found this site a few months ago and I feel so much more comfortable here. I have been reading a TON of info so I'm trying to sort things out. I have two amazing boys but want one more and would love a girl if it works out that way. But any addition to our family will be so loved!

My info: I hope to TTC in Aug-Oct but would try as early as July if it makes sense. I'm thinking that I just want to start lessening what I eat and start to work out a bit. I'm also thinking about doing an antihistamine (maybe with Sylk) and maybe doing hot showers (for DH), etc. I don't know though! It also goes against everything I know not to do a prenatal vitamin so I'm a bit worried about that.

I have a bunch of questions. Where is the best place to ask them? If I do start to lose weight (I don't have too much I could lose), when should I start? Do I have to consistently be losing? I don't have the willpower to work out daily but if I start working out, I'm sure I will lose some weight (but probably gain muscle). Also, when do you start the antihistamines? A couple days before? Should I chart or use OPK's to find out O date? What are the top things I can do to lower sperm count (DH is 37)?

So sorry for so many questions. I'm just thinking out loud. I kind of want this to be an "easy" sway only because I can easily get obsessed and I don't feel like that would be a good thing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi any welcome, the best person to answer all your questions is atomic, Im pretty new here myself. I have bought a personalised plan and its made it so much easier. I know what foods I should be eating, what supps I should be taking, timing, etc. Its all tailored specifically to me, timescale etc. All the info is here in the forums so you don't need a plan, I just found it much easier to have someone do it for me xxx
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'