Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi nurse, I could have wrote this myself. We have just found out that our 3rd good cycle (but 4th in total) has just failed. I just do not know where to go from here. I get between 10 and 15 follicles good fertility rate but only end up with 2 A grade HB's. I am 38 though so my time is running out pretty quickly. So sorry you are feeling this pain too.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nurse- r u done with ivf? I am 35 well was 34 when I did ivf.I was a carrier for another couple. They transferred 2 embies (frozen) one good quality 3 cell & one poor 6 cell.one stuck for the first cycle & I delivered a healthy baby boy Feb 2.if u think u can handle ivf again my suggestion would be Supp to increase your egg quality fertilaid for men for dh & lots of ACUPUNCTURE starting day after transfer and every other day for 2 weeks.that's what worked for me.acupuncture increases ivf by 60%.I'm so sorry.this is a great site for help & support!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry about the HT heartbreak. I know it can be such a gamble.

IF you decide to sway, then yes, you must recognize that swaying is a gamble too but might be worth it. You have come to Gender Dreaming at a good time.

Every sway that produces a baby gives Atomic and NBP more info on what works and what doesn't. Their are a lot of best practices. For example, of all the reported sways one person pointed out that all those who did intense cardio got a girl. So even though that isn't the magic bullet their are things that have proven quite effective.

Many of us study why we have all of one gender, I have 3 girls and no boys, and then do the opposite. My normal diet is so LE it isn't funny, the HE diet has been hard for me and I have gained 15lbs which means my body can't normally eat this way or I'd be HUGE! But hopefully it will get me a baby boy!!!

Never give up, we only get one shot at this life and if you have the chance to have your dreams come true, then take it.

RKT mama has a similar story and she's a nurse too (I think)! Check out her posts and story and I think you will find a lot of hope.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Leebug
    Thank you for your kind words....hubby said this was the last one, financially we could kinda do more, but then a lot of things around the house would be pushed back more...I think we need time to mourn before making any other decisions...russian roulette...adopt...or stop

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    I am so sorry about the HT heartbreak. I know it can be such a gamble.

IF you decide to sway, then yes, you must recognize that swaying is a gamble too but might be worth it. You have come to Gender Dreaming at a good time.

Every sway that produces a baby gives Atomic and NBP more info on what works and what doesn't. Their are a lot of best practices. For example, of all the reported sways one person pointed out that all those who did intense cardio got a girl. So even though that isn't the magic bullet their are things that have proven quite effective.

Many of us study why we have all of one gender, I have 3 girls and no boys, and then do the opposite. My normal diet is so LE it isn't funny, the HE diet has been hard for me and I have gained 15lbs which means my body can't normally eat this way or I'd be HUGE! But hopefully it will get me a baby boy!!!

Never give up, we only get one shot at this life and if you have the chance to have your dreams come true, then take it.

RKT mama has a similar story and she's a nurse too (I think)! Check out her posts and story and I think you will find a lot of hope.
    I am praying you get your boy Adia! two days until my scan, I am so on edge =[
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hlm- so excited for u! Both my girls r winter babies! Hope u hear pink!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Frilly Lady View Post
    Hi nurse, I could have wrote this myself. We have just found out that our 3rd good cycle (but 4th in total) has just failed. I just do not know where to go from here. I get between 10 and 15 follicles good fertility rate but only end up with 2 A grade HB's. I am 38 though so my time is running out pretty quickly. So sorry you are feeling this pain too.
    Nurse & Frilly so sorry its taking you both so many cycles. Have a look at my signature and how I get better quantity and quality from cycle 1 to 4.

I highly recommend you having a consult with Dr Potter for his opinion. His success rates are amazing.
    Australian couple
    Parents to :4:2: Working with Dr Potter at HRC for our HT :or
    Cycle #1 IVF in Australia (MIVF) 2010, ER 22, 18 fertilized, 6 survived to day 2, 1 TF = Chemical. 5 frozen day 2 - poor quality
    Cycle #2 Aug 12 Dr Potter at HRC. ER 13, 10 mature, 9 fertilized, 8 to Day 3 PGD, 1 normal XX TF= BFN.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...e-hrc-bfn.html
    Sperm frozen at HRC so I can cycle alone next time
    Cycle #3 December 12 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose Lupron flare with GH. Preparation 12 weeks DHEA, acupuncture, chinese herbs, Metformin and extreme low carb diet. 11 eggs, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 to day 5 Natera, both XY HB. NT :-(
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...ansfer-28.html
    Cycle #4March 13 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose lupron Flare with Follistim 450iu & Menopur 300iu & Saizen GH. Continued acupuncture, chinese herbs, low carb diet, Metformin and DHEA. Added fertility yoga. 31 Eggs, 24 Mature, 18 fertilized, 10 to day 5 aCGH, 4 normal Hatched Blasts- 3 XY and 1 XX. TF day 6 fully HB. 7dpd6t BFP.
    Betas 7dpd6t = 134, 10dpd6t= 432, 12dpd6t = 713, 15dpd6t 2000
    Ultrasound planned 15th April

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Vicky, our very 1st retrieval ended in 15 eggs, 11 good, 11 fertilized, 8 chromosomally stable with 5 girls and 3 boys, transfered 2 girls, and only 2 girls to freeze, did the FET with those 2 girls and failed....things weren't as great this time, I think the IVF/PGD days are done...and i'm almost the farthest in the world away from Australia I think!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did not want to read and run. I am so sorry you have been through so much and have or yet achieved your dream. I am currently getting beat up by the whole process as well... On my last cycle and just don't know what to do if it does not work. I wish you peace in whatever you decide. I just wanted to clarify Vicky cycled here in the United States...hrc is in California.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you vicky and angel. I am in the process of organising a consult with dr potter!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast