Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all! I'm TTC a little girl!

I have always pictured a family of just girls since I was small. 3 girls would be my ideal, but I think if we got 2 straight, we'd consider ourselves blessed and not chance our luck. We had our first 5 months ago and DH I think slightly preferred a boy, but really didn't care much as long as the baby was helathy. I was overjoyed to discover that it was both healthy and a she, and while our little girl has been far from an easy baby, things have calmed down a bit, and we are planning to start TTC our next in a month or two, because our idea is to have sibilings close together. Since we already have one girl, DH actually wants a second as well, so that they can have that sister relationship and just because practically we have so much girl stuff already. I found this website because I'd heard of swaying (does it really work??!!) and was happy to find a place (and felt more normal!) where people actually admit that it's OK to want one gender more.

I'm hoping is it OK to post here since I have one of my desired gender since I'm sure that wanting another of your desired gender cannot compare to those that haven't gotten one yet. I know that a pigeon pair is a lot of people's dream because whenever we mention TTC#2, everyone assumes we want a boy this time, but I guess I'm the odd one out that really wants just girls. Obviously if #2 is a boy, I"m sure I'll love him and come around to the idea, but in my heart of hearts I'm hoping that I don't have to.
    5 months

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there and welcome. I may have your dream family so your post made me smile! Good luck with your sway!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am jealous! I'm crossing my fingers to be in your shoes soon -- you have the perfect family in my eyes!
    5 months

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, good luck in your attempt!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well let me tell you how to make lots of little girls.... I'm kidding.

I believe that swaying isn't 100%, but it sure can tip the odds in favor of your DG (desired gender)! I am swaying for a boy, but it made me smile too when you said 3 girls is your dream.

Happy to have you here, we all understand gender desire!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I've started perusing the sway info, but boy is it complicated and overwhelming (and sometimes contradictory even!)
    5 months

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi & welcome! Absolutely agree that it is very overwhelming! I have been looking at things online for months now... This site is a very helpful one though, and seems to put everything into a better perspective & give you a lot of good ideas! No guessing about which info is true & which is false like many of the other places you will look online that seem to conflict with one another... Best of luck!
    Love my sweet boys!
    J~2006
    L~2012 &
    TTC In early 2014!

All babies are amazing miracles & I LOVE being a mommy!!
    Best wishes to all the moms out there!