Hello Ladies!! I am Breana, I am Veteran, Army Wife, and now I work in the Emergency Room as a DOD civilian, but most importantly I am a mom to DS (5) & DD (22 months). We are currently pregnant, Due on Dec 9th. So far this pregnancy, I have faced a subcorionic hematoma/hemorrhage (a clot in between the placenta and uterus/ sometimes imbedded in to the uterine wall), which caused us to bleed on two separate occasions and abdominal pain. So far this little bean is strong and we are all most to 20 weeks and in the clear!!

We initially wanted a surprise baby, but then the Furloughs (gov't sequestration) went through and cut my salary by 20% for 2.5 months. In addition, my husband really really wanted to know! It is the way he bonds with the baby and I couldn't take that away from him. We have been told both girl and boy at our ultrasounds… I have another one set up on my July 9th as my birthday present from my husband, hopefully we will see something definitive!

Good luck to all and I love reading the information on this site! It is wonderful!! Feel free to comment on my posts!